The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 734

Littlehampton through to the semi-finals of the FA Vase, beating favourites North Shields 1-0 in front of an attendance of 2,245.

Just in case you've been hanging on for the result.

Hi I'm 'arry. I'm just an ordinary raking it in billionaire geezer like you who takes the piss out of everyone else - all you poor people - and I know it. My Saundra tells me I've got to take the bins out. Then we ain't half goin' to push the boat out by 'avin an 'am and egg sandwich. Special like. Bees knees.

Me - what is 'e - nephew, Fwank. He's f**kin' good e is. One of the best IQs in Bwitain according to Mensa. Just shows what earnin' a few bob can do for you. It even made Ian Paisley a Reverend. If that lort go dawn, what is it, Everton, that's cause they are a shit bunch of little millionaires wiv a poor attitood. My Fwank - if he keeps 'em up, 'e will prove he is bigger than God. I don't say that lightly. Not that 'e needs any pwoof. It is bleetin' obvious.

Must go now. I've got me chimley sweep comin round and he wawnts to know what I am tippin on the gee gees. 'E believes in whart I say as I am the only normal bloke just like you who has an ego the size of 17 Kempton Parks and a way of spottin' how to lift a wallet from any pocket. I wouldn't mind but 'e don't giv me any respect for 'ow I allow him to sweep me chimley. Then 'e tosses soot all over me chaise longue, me escritoire and me Rembrandts. Mate, I love ya like a Dad but make yer own way back. I ain't' 'avin' you buggerin' up with yer filth any of my fleet of 523 charabancs.

First time I've ever seen a Scouser struggling with a pair of bolt cutters. He must have been a 'Wooly Back' .

R Yates playing for Forest v Liverpool this evening. I've obviously missed some transfer activity between the two clubs since 1965.

But he seems just an anagram of his former self now...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 20th March 2022, 5:49 PM

R Yates playing for Forest v Liverpool this evening. I've obviously missed some transfer activity between the two clubs since 1965.

But he seems just an anagram of his former self now...

?

Italy knocked out of the World Cup by north Macedonia

Wot the actual bollocks

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th March 2022, 10:11 PM

Italy knocked out of the World Cup by north Macedonia

Wot the actual bollocks

Beaten by half a country!

I just got my tickets fo the Cup Final at Wembley.

How much do you want for them?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th March 2022, 11:53 PM

How much do you want for them?

Well mine cost me £15.

I'll give you £16

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th March 2022, 9:16 AM

I'll give you £16

To watch Sutton United v Rotherham?

I wanted to see what your price would be for you not to go to the game.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th March 2022, 9:21 AM

I wanted to see what your price would be for you not to go to the game.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be a sell out.

Oh, you surprise me...........Anyway, enjoy yourself then Dave, as I expect you are really looking forward to it.. ?