'Credit Authorization Failure

FAILURE: {0} Authorisation declined'

What up with that?

Quote: David Bussell @ October 26 2009, 3:57 PM BST

I keep try to order tickets for this but keep getting this message:

'Credit Authorization Failure

FAILURE: {0} Authorisation declined'

What up with that?

Check your web browser history for online shoe shopping, and then have a word with the gf, my advice.

Quote: Marc P @ October 26 2009, 4:04 PM BST

Check your web browser history for online shoe shopping, and then have a word with the gf, my advice.

Wait a minute - £650 on handbags! I'm going to kill my dad!

All sorted now - I gave it another go and it's gone through. Everyone rest easy.

If you're on the mailing list then you should have received this email earlier:

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your sketch submissions for The Works III

This is just a quick email to let you know that we have had to move our "Reading" meeting to Friday though we had planned to do it yesterday. Therefore we won't be able to let anyone know the outcome until next week. We're really sorry about this! Totally beyond our control.

We'll be in touch with our long list and individual notes next week, and thanks once again for your submissions.

All the very best!

Isabel & David

Yeah, agree with earlier posts. It is just a thrill to get your work out there.

Anyhow, from what I gather, most of the places that do pay for sketches aren't exactly going to make you rich anyway so why worry about the odd few bob here or there when you have the upside of people seeing your work performed.

I sent a few sketches in but didn't get this email about the delay. Is the address theworksscripts@googlemail.com?

Quote: HeyManda @ October 28 2009, 9:39 PM BST

I sent a few sketches in but didn't get this email about the delay. Is the address theworksscripts@googlemail.com?

Yep.

Just reading this forum thread now, wish I knew about this six months ago!
Will they be doing this all again in 2010?
Is there anywhere online to go to see these sketches?

Also sent in some sketches but didn't get the email...

If it's the first time you've sent work in then I imagine you wouldn't have been added to the mailing list yet. They haven't read through the contributions after all.

Otherwise, I don't know.

Thanks, I'll stop panicking now I know I've got the address right.

Got a message today saying one of my sketches has been long-listed. It's going to need some tinkering though - deadline Friday. Anyone else got the good news yet?

Yeah, one on long list too.

Dan

Yep. Same here.

Hope I get the rewrite right this time. Nice to be third time lucky.

I've heard nowt. Darn. Unless they're going through the surnames alphabetically...

My friend Steve Aardvark has heard back!