Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul Page 7

Hope to see the their two surgeon characters back. Think those are wonderfully performed.

Enjoyed the Bourne sketch. And Harrys Deborah Meaden.

Edit; Dedicated to Geoffrey Perkins too. Nice touch.

That was good - same characters, but an improvement on the first series for sure (probably because each sketch was given more time to breath, and characters like the Polish coffee shop girl given more depth?).

Favourite sketches were the 'Saw You Coming Shop' - always loved that - and Dragons' Den (most notably the impressions of Evan Davis and Deborah Meaden)

What was up with that Writer & Landlady sketch? I think I missed a cultural reference there?

Also, as Nil says, the dedication at the end was a nice touch.

I agree. Much better than the first series.

I missed the cultural reference of the Writer & Landlady sketch, but still found it very funny.

I liked the choclateer sketch, although it did remind me of The 13th Duke of Wynbourne from The Fast Show. What else? Oh the football one and a couple of others.

I liked the dedication. In fact, it was more of a tribute.

Very good all round. Lets hope they sustain it over the rest of the series.

Much better than the first series but then again I really did like the first series.

In this episode I liked chocolate sketch, football manager sketch, saw you coming (but I always do), what else, uh... beware of the northerner and the radio 3 dj's (noticed Whitehouse using the voice of Monty from "Help.") The coffee shop sketch could have been better. It's also nice to see Alice Lowe.

The dedication to GP was nice to.

Liked it - didn't get the writer/landlady sketch either

or some shit

Weather was so stormy here that the TV signal cut out half way through, so I shall have to download it, BUT what I saw was great. Even my Mrs was chuckling away.

Did feel like the bastard lovechild of Help at times, with some of the voices (and indeed character visuals), but that's never a bad thing. Please make more of that, someone! With Langham, obviously.

Tonight's episode was a load of bollocking shit shite.

Good on them doing the dedication as people have said.

Will stick with the it, personally loved the landlady sketch, thought it was the highlight of the show, along with the football manager one.

But didn't laugh at the many cheap shots at foreigners. And surely the 'old men liking hip hop' is lifted straight from I'm Sorry I've Got No Head?

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 5 2008, 10:31 PM BST

But didn't laugh at the many cheap shots at foreigners.

I don't think they were mocking foreigners though were they?

Theo is of foreign origin - let's give him a silly turkish accent! That'll raise some laughs! Annoyed me a little.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 5 2008, 10:41 PM BST

Theo is of foreign origin - let's give him a silly turkish accent! That'll raise some laughs! Annoyed me a little.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that. I suppose it was a bit of a caricature.

Yeah, it's a shame, cos they'd nailed all his mannerisms perfectly.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 5 2008, 10:31 PM BST

And surely the 'old men liking hip hop' is lifted straight from I'm Sorry I've Got No Head?

Which show do you think was recorded first?

Cool, if I think the I'm Sorry I've Got No Head one was recorded first, that makes it true. Woohoo!