Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul Page 5

Ted and Ralph developed. Probably some of these will too. We'll wait and see. It's still better than lots of other shows.

That other woman from Peep Show was in it too, the one from the shoe shop that Mark followed to university.

I only really like the Surgeons and the American Tourists. Isn't she probably pretty?
Hee.

I've only watched the first programme so far, but it seemed pretty dated to me. If the second programme's no better (I've recorded it), that's probably as good as it gets.

Anyone seen any reviews in the press? I can't imagine they're going to be too favourable.

Quote: Jack Massey @ April 21, 2007, 11:22 AM

...such as the fat kids, it's just not funny.

Oh, good point - on no level are the fat kids funny. That particular sketch was very, very lazy writing IMHO.

i agree it is a hit and miss show i love the sketches with the builders that seem to defy the stereo type then turn into it to test the public, it is very funny, and also the "jose arrogantes" sketches are quite funny but the there is the jamie & oliver sketch, just not funny and just pointless, the nelson mandella sketches are quite funny, especially the last mines like "lets get muntered".

The Jamie & Oliver sketch looks like a French & Saunders one.

Lewis, can you shorten your signature please? It's a bit needlessly long at the moment!

crap i didn't realise it was a essay, it always looks shorter in the little box, it is done, sorry.

Thankies. :)

Didn't like episode 1, gave it one more week, episode 2 was worse, so I'm not watching it tonight.

I missed most of tonight's - distracted but not in a good way. I'll watch the repeat on Monday.

Still liking the, "I saw you coming" and the pet Geordie sketches.

I thought episode 2 was excellent, but Friday's was diabolically bad. I felt embarrassed to be watching it. I don't think I'll bother next week.

This show is doing very little for me, I was a big fan of the original Harry E show, if you weren’t there you would not know just how big the original show was. There also little doubt that Paul Whitehouse is a comedy genius and a fine actor but can’t help thinking their partnership should have been left in the archives.

Give Morwenna Banks her own show.