Ruddy Hell! It's Harry and Paul Page 8

I only saw one sketch, but it was jolly good!

I liked the geezer in the shop with the posh birds.

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2008, 11:54 PM BST

it was jolly good!

Are you sure you don't wan't to be in my next play?

It's what I'm aiming for!

Quote: Charley @ September 5 2008, 11:57 PM BST

I liked the geezer in the shop with the posh birds.

That was the one I saw!
I love that character.

I wasn't so keen on the Armstrong & Miller. Turned it over after 5 minutes. :(

Quote: Stan Doubt @ September 5 2008, 11:48 PM BST

Cool, if I think the I'm Sorry I've Got No Head one was recorded first, that makes it true. Woohoo!

Possibly - but highly unlikely that they would have got to see it!

Quote: Charley @ September 6 2008, 12:05 AM BST

I wasn't so keen on the Armstrong & Miller. Turned it over after 5 minutes. :(

I turned it over after 6 minutes.

just watched 15 min on iplayer, I may be pissed but it wasn't funny.

I think it was a big improvement. I think series one suffered from a mix of being outdated and having to many 'sexist' ideas. This just seemed to bring back their past success. About the only ones I could do without are the Polish coffee shop and Nelson Mandella.

I enjoyed that overall. The opening team-talk in different languages was good and the Dragons Den one too. I thought the 'did you see that play' sketch was observed very well, I know people just like that.

Are these the same characters that were in 'Ruddy Hell it's...'? - I didn't realise it was a follow on from that. Never saw it.

Some are. The antiques bloke, the posh workmen, the guy in the gym & the coffee shop bloke, to name a few, were all from the last series.

Hopefully they've killed off the poorer characters, like The Clean Chavs. I am glad they kept the Chocolater though :D

Probably should make a new thread for this... https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/9117

Wanted so much more :(

Thought it should of been so much better, fact is, it was (overall) pants, but folks will say it was pretty good 'cos they probably think they should!