What are you gaming? Page 142

I hear Rockstar are giving us all $500,000 to make up for all the cockups

That kinda money buys a lot of Pisswather

But not enough for the cheapest helicopter.

Quote: Natalie Of Wicks @ October 14 2013, 3:18 PM BST

I thought spoilers were things that ruin storylines? Are easter eggs potential spoil-bait too? If you delete your quoted post I'll delete my original so I don't ruin anyone else's fun.

That's kind of you, but let it stand. I was only half serious. I didn't know about the ghost but I'd rather there was regular posting and debate which is more likely to happen without people treading around spoiler warnings. :)

Quote: lofthouse @ October 14 2013, 7:48 PM BST

That kinda money buys a lot of Pisswather

Sounds like you're drinking it already. *Pißwasser.

I'm 35/50 on both sets of collectibles, so I've yet to see any supernatural activity either. I sincerely hope it's done well.

I'm really enjoying collecting the spaceship parts - much better than shooting pigeons. When you hover near them put out a rather hypnotic pulsing sound.

Gonna try to get them all without using a guide.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 15 2013, 5:24 PM BST

I'm really enjoying collecting the spaceship parts - much better than shooting pigeons. When you hover near them put out a rather hypnotic pulsing sound.

Gonna try to get them all without using a guide.

Neeeever gonna happen.

You might be right. :)

I've got ten (out of fifty). The trouble is the sound is quite generalised and doesn't get any louder or quieter if you're near or not. After hoovering closer and closer to a building and trying to look in I usually crash the helicopter.

I'm going right off GTA Online, or just online gaming in general.

I made the mistake of buying myself a headset, thinking it might enhance the game to be able to talk and coordinate missions and such with other players.

Nope.

What it instead revealed was that the vast majority of players -- at least the ones who also have headsets -- are utter bellends.

On co-op missions, I suddenly discover my fellow players are actually competing with me or trying to sabotage my role in some way.

When I got invited to an "Xbox Party" for the first time -- basically an audio chat room -- the rednecks on the other end of the line started off by thoroughly abusing my accent and noobness, and within about five minutes had asked me if we have "coal-black niggers" in the UK.

In the course of figuring out how to disconnect myself from these pricks, I discovered Xbox Live has an internal email system that I'd never come across before. I already had one email, from a username I don't recall ever seeing before.

All it said was: "Your f**kin shit".

Amazing.

Wonderful.

I have a headset, but only use it when playing with people I know.

That's why I only tend to play with people I know such as Nil and Gavin, and a few years ago when we had the BCG Mario Kart games.

You should keep convincing Godot to get online and then you two can create a crew where you call each other c**ts but in a totally loving ironic way.

I learned a long time ago that Xbox live is full of dickheads

You just have to accept it and ignore them

I don't even bother with a headset anymore

Just completed GTAV and I'm not sure I got the same cutscene as everyone else (I chose option C) but I was expecting it to say "The End?".

Battlefield 4 reviews coming in

Looks bloody good

Bit disappointed to hear the PS4 has no USB playback support. What a crock. That's it off my shopping list.

Bread
Milk
Eggs
PlayStation 4

I can see where you're coming from (you keep sticking it through my letterbox) But don't forget that it's initially a games console, for games! I don't know about you but all my other devices, including my TV stream my media files.