What are you gaming? Page 147

I know

And they cost a fortune

And since Rockstar took back my $46 billion - I'm on a budget again

I haven't played online enough to build up any money or score/levels. But I did today downgrade my apartment to get a bit more wedge. I just want to reach Level 10 to unlock Lester and be able to put bounties of f**kers head's.

I've only played online once with GTA V. :|

Unlock the mugger!

You get Lamar to send a mugger on the victim of your choice

They will be walking along and they come out of nowhere, stab them, and run off with all their cash!

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd January 2014, 7:57 PM GMT

Unlock the mugger!

You get Lamar to send a mugger on the victim of your choice

They will be walking along and they come out of nowhere, stab them, and run off with all their cash!

Some f**ker mugged me today! I wondered wtf was going on! Loved the detail of hi trying to break into a random car to get away from me.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 23rd January 2014, 7:56 PM GMT

To be honest it gets a bit samey after a while

Not enough things to do

Quote: Nil Putters @ 23rd January 2014, 7:56 PM GMT

Why not? I'm either free tomorrow afternoon or Monday. Get on it!

Quote: Lee @ 23rd January 2014, 7:59 PM GMT

Why not? I'm either free tomorrow afternoon or Monday. Get on it!

Dunno, been a bit busy with life. Yeah, maybe tomorrow. :)

PlayStation Plus offered Metal Gear Revengeance as a free game this month so I'm playing that right now. I've gotta say it's bloody insane!

Ordered Tomb Raider from Amazon, which was a bit daft as I could have just bought it from Game for the same price and be playing it now. Oh well. Hope it's good, I love Lara and the original Tomb Raider is probably one of my favourite games ever. The sequels didn't quite capture that same enjoyment but I did really enjoy TR: Legend. I just hope this new one is more gameplay and less cinematic.

Just played Tomb Raider for half hour and really enjoyed it. Definitely the reboot it's been looking for. It's a lot like the Uncharted series but better in the way that it feels like you have more freedom, it's less interactive movie and more gameplay. A good balance from what I've played so far. And unless I'm mistaken, I've taken a branch in the storyline, after I fell down a hole instead of jumping over... interesting.

Is this on PS+? Maybe I'll used my 90 day voucher soon.

Thinking of getting a new camera instead of a PS4, at the moment. Jules was gonna get me the console as an engagement present, but I can always get that (myself) later. Thinking I'd prefer the camera right now. :)

No, I just bought it yesterday (see previous post). I keep adding a PS4 to my online basket and then deleting it. I have no real reason to get one at the moment, other than "oooh shiny new gadget".

I was going to buy a PS4 + Tomb Raider:DI but rather than spending £400 on that, I thought spending £15 on the PS3 version was a bit ore sensible.

Get the new camera, and wait for PS4 to build up its library and iron out the bugs.

Quote: Lee @ 28th January 2014, 3:37 PM GMT

No, I just bought it yesterday (see previous post).

Oh, soz. >_<

Quote: Lee @ 28th January 2014, 3:37 PM GMT

I have no real reason to get one at the moment, other than "oooh shiny new gadget".

I was going to buy a PS4 + Tomb Raider:DI but rather than spending £400 on that, I thought spending £15 on the PS3 version was a bit ore sensible.

Get the new camera, and wait for PS4 to build up its library and iron out the bugs.

Same here. :D

Good choice!. :D

Yeah, I'm they'll come down and add better features eventually.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 28th January 2014, 3:31 PM GMT

Is this on PS+? Maybe I'll used my 90 day voucher soon.

Bioshock Infinite is on there next, I believe? I'm not sure when the best time to use it really is but try and do it as a new month rolls over, that way you span 3 r maybe even 4 months of the free games: what I mean is, that whatever game you download from PS+ you get to keep, it will always be there in your collection (whenever you subscribe). But if you don't download/purchase it, it will be gone and you will have missed your chance.

So the trick is, is to "purchase" it but not necessarily download it, if you don't want to at that time.