What are you gaming? Page 151

2048. It's taken over my life.

Loftys Retro game of the day:

Part 1: Mikie

Loftys quick review:

Total shite

Playing War Thunder, not normally my type of game but the controls are simple and the learning curve is small.

Plus, the scenery is beautiful! I've played a few flight sim games before and the ground always looks shit. But in this game, it looks somewhat photo realistic, really gives a good sense of presence that you're up in the air, dogfighting over an English countryside.

Plus, it was free. So yeah.

Also playing Infamous Second Son, really fun game that seems to get better as you go along, if you can ignore some of the repetativness.

And finally, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I already own this game twice, one is a physical copy, the other came free with PS+. But I want to migrate fully to my PS4 and the library of games is slim at the moment. But it's a fun game that I only got half way through, so it's all good.

Show off.

Someone gave me a PS3
It doesn't play game discs though

I joined Playstation + for a free trial so have Pro Evo 2013
Go Mersey Side Red! beat that London White team

Freve, what is your PSN ID or whatever they call it?

At last a potential PS3 friend!
I'll see if I can find out what the dickens that is & PM you

PM it to me too, pleasethankyou.

I see no one's helping me find it
Thanks PS3 potential buddies

Go to friends category (far right on the menu) and right under the message box it will say your name. Above any friends on your list.

I don't have any friends yet.
Ah found it

Yay, now we have a fourth Amigo!

Get yourself a copy of any GTA games or Red Dead Redemption and join myself, Nil and Gav in some good ole fashioned homoeroticism playing with our joysticks.

Laughing out loud

I have Watch_Dogs. It seems pretty good, better than most who are slagging it off. I've played on for 10 minutes though. It would have been longer but the talking at the start goes on and on and I couldn't skip it, just to f**k about in the city for a bit.

Quote: Lee @ 9th May 2014, 12:00 AM BST

Yay, now we have a fourth Amigo!

Get yourself a copy of any GTA games or Red Dead Redemption and join myself, Nil and Gav in some good ole fashioned homoeroticism playing with our joysticks.

Does it have to be a playstation? I wouldn't mind showing you homos how to play football or do GTA.