What are you gaming? Page 141

The Weasel News/spectating function is a nice diversion. I've dipped into dozens of players' games to see how they play.

Weirdly, I've yet to see anyone murder a hooker and steal her money, which is pretty much all I ever do in GTA.

A Hackneyed pun.

Quote: Lee @ October 12 2013, 10:19 AM BST

Fare enough.

Taxi for Lee...

Just found what looks like an alien face on the map in GTA V, in Rancho, where the Beer & Wine store is. Nothing there though. Anyone else no what it means?

There are a few points in the map where you can see aliens/spaceships at certain times of the day.

Also one of the mountains has a scary ghost on. For reals.

Oh right. It's the middle of the day though. Weird.

Maybe it's marking the spot and if you go back at night time you'll get all ET'd up.

:D Will try.

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 14 2013, 12:18 PM BST

:D Will try.

Update: Umm, it's actually one of Trevor's rampage location icons. Whistling nnocently Looks like a f**king alien to me. :P

You daft sod. Does it not mention that in the map legend? Somewhere on the desert area there's a hippy commune thing, where they're waiting for the aliens, there's also piece of the spaceship to collect there.

I'm not sure I have the patience to scour the map for these little collectables, I mean, where do you even start? It's mental, no idea how some of you did the pigeon thing in IV either :/

Not when Franklin or Michael, no.

I've found two or three just roaming around.

Quote: Lee @ October 14 2013, 1:24 PM BST

I'm not sure I have the patience to scour the map for these little collectables, I mean, where do you even start? It's mental, no idea how some of you did the pigeon thing in IV either :/

If you sign up for the Rockstar web site and link it to your Xbox account, there's a map with all the locations for all the hidden items (and everything else you need for 100%). It automatically checks them off when you find them.

Without a map, you're kinda f**ked. I experimented with scouring alien-related sites to find them, but it turns out there's no logic to where the pieces are found.

Quote: Natalie Of Wicks @ October 14 2013, 9:59 AM BST

There are a few points in the map where you can see aliens/spaceships at certain times of the day.

Also one of the mountains has a scary ghost on. For reals.

What happened to 'no spoilers'? :O

I thought spoilers were things that ruin storylines? Are easter eggs potential spoil-bait too? If you delete your quoted post I'll delete my original so I don't ruin anyone else's fun.

Just finished Star wars II the force unleashed. A really great game. Started on playing Mass effect III today. Heard it should be a one of the best games for xbox.