What are you gaming? Page 139

BOOM BOOM!

OMG! SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND!

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 3 2013, 1:16 PM BST

The beauty of it is that you can switch between characters as the mood takes you. I would only ever consider doing yoga as Michael, because he's having that kind of mid-life crisis. I would only ever go on a kill-crazy rampage as Trevor, because he's a nutter. I would only ever do sports as Franklin, because I'm a racist.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 3 2013, 12:05 PM BST

Impressive. I bet that took a while.

I deleted my save half way through by accident so it did take quite a while... I found Going Deep the hardest as you have to get 70% shot accuracy with no real time to pick off the noose vans. The other really difficult one is Blog This where you have to drive from Algonquin to send an email in Alderney in about 2 minutes with zero damage to the car.

I kept missing it by two or three seconds or hitting a bumper at the last moment. Very, very frustrating, but also happy times of intractable isolation and doggedness that no partner can hope to understand.

Anyone got fifa 14 yet?

I'm only up to 11!!

I've realise I suck at GTA V Online. I've been stuck at $45,000 for days. It costs $2k every time you get killed, and most missions only pay about $2k.

And I got stuck in a pig mask for days. The function to take off a mask doesn't work. When I went back to the mask shop to buy "no mask", it came off but took my hair with it. So I had to head to the barber to pay $1k to get my golden braids back.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 7 2013, 6:35 PM BST

And I got stuck in a pig mask for days. The function to take off a mask doesn't work. When I went back to the mask shop to buy "no mask", it came off but took my hair with it. So I had to head to the barber to pay $1k to get my golden braids back.

Your tragedy knows no bounds.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 7 2013, 6:35 PM BST

I've realise I suck at GTA V Online. I've been stuck at $45,000 for days. It costs $2k every time you get killed, and most missions only pay about $2k.

I've only played briefly but I'm finding the online quite disconnected (no pun intended) by which I mean in 4, I could feel that there were 16 other players running around me. But in this one, I don't notice who is and isn't there, I feel like I'm in my own world instead of a shared one. Maybe I need to play a bit more, this was just my initial impression.

The online leaves me cold too

Seems quite pointless

The races are fun though

I think the online will be wonderful if you've got a group of friends to play with and you use headsets for missions. Bit pointless otherwise maybe.

And what's the point of making loads of money ??

What can you spend it on?

Just ammo and clothes

Meh

I generally just steal a fast car and drive round admiring the scenery

Quote: Natalie Of Wicks @ October 7 2013, 7:06 PM BST

I think the online will be wonderful if you've got a group of friends to play with and you use headsets for missions. Bit pointless otherwise maybe.

Yeah.

Been playing Online for the past few hours. It's pretty damn good once you get stuck in. :)

Last night I basically spent about two hours holding up liqueur stores

Good fun , but the cops turn up real fast and they're a bitch to out run

I had to drive up a bloody mountain at one stage to lose them!

First time I tried it the Chinese bloke behind the counter waited till I turned my back on him to run off - and he pulled a shotgun out from under the counter and gave me both barrels in the back !

C**t

Always back out towards the door with your gun trained on his oriental noggin