Being Human Page 14

Quote: chipolata @ February 13 2011, 9:55 PM GMT

Bit dreary tonight. A filler episode.

Huh, I thought the opposite, one of the best of this third run. Robson Green's very good in this.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 13 2011, 10:00 PM GMT

Huh, I thought the opposite, one of the best of this third run. Robson Green's very good in this.

Green is good, but tonight was let down by a flacid and poorly developed script.

Quote: chipolata @ February 13 2011, 10:06 PM GMT

Green is good, but tonight was let down by a flacid and poorly developed script.

Maybe you should send your script notes to the BH producers? They may pick you up to script edit series 4. Worth a shot.

Light on laughs but quite tense and very exciting I thought.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 13 2011, 10:09 PM GMT

Maybe you should send your script notes to the BH producers? They may pick you up to script edit series 4. Worth a shot.

Again with the passive aggression, Stott? Pleased

Quote: chipolata @ February 13 2011, 10:11 PM GMT

Again with the passive aggression, Stott? Pleased

I was trying to reach out to you with a dose of heartfelt sincerity. That's an end to that.

Good episode, very tense at times.

A decent episode with some nice stuff in, but it did drag a bit at times. 60 minutes is too long for British TV drama.

Herrick's return made it excellent.

And I want Mitchell. Lovey

Only just watched the most recent 2 episodes.
Still loving it. Was expecting Herrick to turn into a vampire and attack at any moment. Very tense stuff.

The lady wearwolf annoyed me though. If her friends are clearly petrified and saying he should be got rid of straight away, perhaps she should try to understand why they feel that way a bit more, instead of just giving them dirty looks.

Yes, she is an idiot.
But she's never really liked Mitchell, so any excuse to disagree with or disapprove of him.

Quote: chipolata @ February 13 2011, 10:06 PM GMT

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 13 2011, 10:09 PM GMT

When you have a quiet moment matthew, you should think about how stupid and elitist your response is here.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 22 2011, 1:40 PM GMT

When you have a quiet moment matthew, you should think about how stupid and elitist your response is here.

Yeah, um, I may have just been joking around, rather than actually trying to take a shot at Chip. D'you think . . ? Perhaps it's not me who has just been a little stupid.

Yeah, um, if you were joking, there would like, um, be a joke there.