Being Human Page 17

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 6 2011, 10:10 PM GMT

I was hoping that was going to be final, but it seems probably not.

I don't mind her as a character. She mixed things up in the first place by calling the police.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 6 2011, 10:06 PM GMT

Did she actually die? She did a kind of "last breath" noise but I wasn't sure if she'd died or was gonna come back as a vampire.

Hope so. Black eyes on her would be sexy.

Oh my GOD, is she gonna be a vampire werewolf?

That episode was pretty epic. Loved it.

It has been a bit 'women are all f**king morons' this series, though. Especially Annie and Nina.

Quote: zooo @ March 10 2011, 12:42 PM GMT

It has been a bit 'women are all f**king morons' this series, though. Especially Annie and Nina.

Annie's always been a bit soft. Likeable, but a simple. And as stated, I don't mind Nina. She's introduced a bit of conflict to the show.

No, I love them both. But the last few episodes I've just been thinking, 'there, if you'd just f**king listened to what people were telling you not to do, none of this would have happened!'

It has been a bit 'women are all f**king morons' this series, though.

And . . ? Whistling nnocently

Fnar.

I reckon Herrick wanted Nina to live but the werebaby to die. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

Agreed.

NINA: Hmmm...it's a full moon tonight and I'll be turning into a werewolf in a few hours. I know what, I'll just phone the police and tell them a mass murderer lives here.

Oh my GOD, is she gonna be a vampire werewolf?

Please God, no.

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/31517/being-human-online-spin-off-to-be-shown-on BBC3.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 10 2011, 3:46 PM GMT

Please God, no.

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/31517/being-human-online-spin-off-to-be-shown-on BBC3.

Thank god. It was ridiculous trying to watch that a scene at a time on the red button.

I've never seen any.

Quote: zooo @ March 10 2011, 6:19 PM GMT

I've never seen any.

I only watched a few after Putters bullied me into it. but it looked pretty decent.

Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ March 10 2011, 6:16 PM GMT

Thank god. It was ridiculous trying to watch that a scene at a time on the red button.

This, although exaggerated, is true.

Holy buggering f**king shit! :O

Dramatically, it was the right thing to do, and I was glad it happened after it seemed it wouldn't when the new bad guy entered; but I do wonder what a series without Mitchell is going to be like, if that indeed is what's going to happen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/

There's more to come from the world of Being Human... Come back to the blog tomorrow for a very special announcement. Plus, there's brand new Becoming Human that's just been released, plus you can recap the whole series and discover the killer in a 50min TV special next Sunday at 9pm on BBC Three.