Being Human Page 15

Quote: Godot Taxis @ February 22 2011, 1:56 PM GMT

Yeah, um, if you were joking, there would like, um, be a joke there.

Yep. You're quite right. You know better than me about what my intention was behind that post, clearly. Well done you.

Aaand back to the show.

Thanks.

Er. I was thanking Matt, not Zoo

Maybe just me, but did anyone else think there were some weird moments in this episode where the plot seemed to jump? I have to no clue yet why they get Herrick out of the hospital, other than guessing, for instance.

Do you mean how they got him home? Or why?

Why. I guessed it was because he was a potential threat to everyone if they didn't take him, but I was just like "Huh? What?". I guess I feel like I missed something.

I think George was saying that because the police were going to be involved (mystery/missing person) they would take photos of him, and discover he didn't show up on film.

But I did wonder myself why that would be dangerous for them. And not just dangerous for Herrick.

Quite.

Not just me being totally stupid then. Yay!

Not totally, no.

Whistling nnocently

Only kidding. :P

Aren't the Scooby Gang on the run? So any connection with Bristol, or anything which brings the authorities to the area is dangerous? That said, it would have made more dramatic sense to have the girl who reanimated Vamp Boss take him to the house.

I thought the opening was odd. No build up, the first shot is Herrick with George looking at him. I wonder if they trimmed the opening somewhat as they were running over??

The problem with this series compared to the previous two is that the series arc has been patchy. And although it was good to have whatshisname back it was clumsily handled.

You should send your notes to the BH producers.

*Snigger*

It certainly has had as tight or clear an arc as last time.

I honestly haven't noticed anything about this series that has been inferior to the last two.
Not yet anyhow.