Being Human Page 10

I like to think of this as the weaker middle of the arc, and that they're merely putting pieces in place for a cracking final series (3)

Very good last episode; and yay! The bad guy from series one is back for series three!

Edited by zooo for spoiler even though, frankly, if you haven't watched it yet you shouldn't be reading the thread!

Cheers for the spoiler.

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. :D

Can't wait for series 3.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 18 2010, 2:16 AM GMT

The Pink House in Totterdown, Bristol.

Any idea what the pub was called?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 22 2010, 8:58 AM GMT

A very good episode last night, but the writers have really treated the ghost badly this series, they seem to have no idea what to really do with her anymore.

She was the most annoying, daft bitch on television.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 28 2010, 10:08 PM GMT

The bad guy from series one is back for series three!

Joy. Unimpressed

Annie was annoying, but I still really like them as a little threesome.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 28 2010, 10:32 PM GMT

Cheers for the spoiler.

Actually, now I've seen it it wasn't much of a spoiler. Didn't spoil the story or the enjoyment of the episode or anything.

And I guess it wasn't a spoiler anyway, given that it had already aired. I haven't watched a show I enjoy on a TV in about three years, so I usually have no idea what time they're on.

I miss Annie! :( It's such a brilliant series but I think that the plot seemed a bit stagnated at the start of the series, and just as it all got underway, the blooming last episode came around! I can't wait for next series.

Has the next series been confirmed??

I think so, yes. You can see the director guy talk about it on the BBC Three website.

Yep!

Fanstastic! I love Being Human.. I hope it gets a 4th series too!

Me too. It should never be allowed to end. :)

But I miss Annie already! :(

Hello, the Robyn! How are you feeling?