Being Human Page 12

Quote: chipolata @ January 23 2011, 6:43 PM GMT

Actually I quite like him. :$

He's no Jerome.

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 23 2011, 6:43 PM GMT

He's no Jerome.

:D

Prhaps they'll both turn up and do Unchained Medley.

Then get eaten, I like it!

A decent start. A bit slow at times, and the Werewolf fighting in a cage was a bit reminiscent of a Torchwood storyline, but overall good stuff with some very funny lines. Look forward to how it develops since Being Human always builds momentum over the course of a series.

Quote: chipolata @ January 23 2011, 10:43 PM GMT

A decent start. A bit slow at times

Agreed. The dogging scene had me laughing though. :D

I really enjoyed it. Scary bits, funny bits, good writing.
Stacey was good too. Didn't see the reveal of her real identity coming.

Enjoyable, though I felt a bit let down by the whole Annie in the afterlife strand. It was made into this huge thing, and then not only is she out of it, without much effort really, by the end of the first episode, but it didn't actually seem all that bad. She was just stood there shaking a cage.

Anyway, liked it overall.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 24 2011, 1:19 PM GMT

Enjoyable, though I felt a bit let down by the whole Annie in the afterlife strand. It was made into this huge thing, and then not only is she out of it, without much effort really, by the end of the first episode, but it didn't actually seem all that bad. She was just stood there shaking a cage.

I love the show, but I do think the whole afterlife bit is the wishiest-washiest part of Being Human. The Vampire and Werewof stuff has its own rigid logic, but the ghost bits always seem bit made-up-as-they-go-along.

Unlike vampires and werewolves, ghosts aren't real, so they have to make it up, stupid.

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2011, 1:24 PM GMT

Unlike vampires and werewolves, ghosts aren't real

Tell that to Yvette Fielding.

I'll tell it to bloody Derek Acorah. He needs a right good talking to.

A bit slow, this new series. Still good, but seems to have lost its focus slightly since leaving Bristol.

Quote: chipolata @ January 30 2011, 9:35 PM GMT

till good, but seems to have lost its focus slightly since leaving Bristol.

Yeah, boooooo!

I'm enjoying them though.

The pervy couple and their gimp are good.

"Who wants some of my plant!" :D