Peep Show - Series 5 Page 28

:D

Oh bugger. Quick, talk about Peep Show!

Oh bugger. Erm. Yeah, woops.

I will be watching series 5 this week. I hear that it is good.

I just burned all the eps of S5 to DVD - huurah. I've watched all 30 episodes again in the last 2 days

Well, that was *great*. Really enjoyed it. Good end to the series. Last three episodes very strong.

Dan

Oh noooooeeeeeess. I thought Alan C's avatar was Chris Barrie when I first saw it. :O

Half of me wants them to stop making more series just so I can go out and get the boxset.

Laughing out loud

EDIT: Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Haha, thought I better put something on-topic in there after everyone had tried so hard to put the thread back on the rails.

Great season finale.. though I must say they went a little over the top with the plot. Still it was funny, and that's all that really matters.

"She's stolen my sperm!" "Stop sitting like that!"

I have just moved abroad for 3 months - any idea how i can get to watch 5th series - BBC iplayer doesn't work!!

Ok but LARP is such a funny subject, and they totally under played it.
Also the Scinetology thing felt like they got cold feet, do it or don't. Don't do it badly.

The actress who plays Sophie is really talented, but the character is stuck.

And posh, daddys girl, whose quite naughty and likes drugs etc, and cries when in trouble. That felt like lazy writing.

I mean when she was dragging round by the nose with this in the first couple of series felt way better.

No one has mentioned me predicting the storyline. Teary

Peep Show is great. But i can't help thinking 'You're getting off with a camera lens' whenever they kiss. Damn my inability to NOT break the 4th wall.

Aren't they actually wearng cameras strapped to their heads though? So they actually are kissing each other (or pretending to anyway)?

Quote: Aaron @ June 10 2008, 8:15 AM BST

Aren't they actually wearng cameras strapped to their heads though? So they actually are kissing each other (or pretending to anyway)?

That used to be the case but in the last couple of series they've just been kissing the camera man (they realised it was quicker and easier to film that way)

Webb has said in a couple of interviews that he is quite disappointed that the method has changed because he must now dry hump a middle-aged man rather than, as previously it would have been, an attractive actress.