Peep Show - Series 5 Page 25

oooh I was partly right anyway :D https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1084/20

Ooh, well done.

That was a brilliant last episode!!!

yes but it has gone now Wave :(

I expect everyone to aplaud me for my brilliance in predicting the whole Sophie pregnant thing! Me and Alan C could be mistoke for Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain!!!

I really liked this episode. Mark's inner monologue's were great. And when Super Hans is about to smash the TV...

"NO, IT'S HD-READY!"

P.S. I love Dobby, heh.

I just love how Peep Show is packed full of really great ready-made quotes. My favourite this time: the one about how you can't ask for sperm back, much like when you lend someone less than a fiver.

Laughing out loud

It was predictive and I didn't laugh as much as normal. I guess it was trying to wind up the series. What a shame.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ June 6 2008, 11:29 PM BST

P.S. I love Dobby, heh.

I love Dobby too.

Dobby \o/

I liked it. There were some good quotes as Mark pointed out.

The 'Jeremy being the dad' bit was predictable though.

Especially as in the ad break before it started the announcer guy gave away the whole plotline just to make some crap gag.

What a twunt.

I liked the return of 'Gerrard', they should use him more often

UGH.

After months of trying to get everyone to watch Peep Show my dad just came up to me and said 'I watched those two episodes of Peep Show you taped onto the harddrive, it's so funny, when's it on?'

Eejit.

Old people - pah! :)

Glad to see you are using you in your avatar again Rachel - much nicer and less confusing ;)