I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,695

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 11th November 2023, 10:04 AM

If, indeed, it has a heart.

There are some half-decent people - despite Boris purging the bulk of them.
But it's not looking good right now.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 11th November 2023, 10:04 AM

If, indeed, it has a heart.

Robert Jenrick has blocked a charity from giving hair cuts and clothes and legal advice to asylum seekers at migrant centres

Hes the same arsehole that ordered a Mickey Mouse mural painted over for making it too welcoming for children

If he has a heart it probably resembles a lump of black, rancid rotting meat

To quote Angela Rayner - scum

Quote: Lazzard @ 11th November 2023, 9:53 AM

A lot depends on what happens today.
Then there's the court ruling on the Rwanda Plan this week.
I think he'll wait it out - see if either of those manufacture an excuse.
But it signifies, once again, that the Tory Party is now essentially two parties.
Once in Opposition I think they'll veer one way or the other - and a lot of that depends on who wins the heart of the party over the next few months.

IF they are in opposition. There is no valid opposition now.

As the Palestinian Peace March gathers quietly in Hyde Park, Tommy Robinson's Plastic Patriots kick off with the police and storm the Cenotaph.
Suella gets what she wanted.

Yep just seen them

Bunch of thick, knuckle dragging retards waving union jacks around and giving it the old England till i die

Bit of home goal for Mr Robinson, because the Police's defence against Cruella's comments was it tended to be the far right that instigated more dangerous behaviour - Rock on Tommy. Have any of the "lefties" glued themselves to anything yet ?

He fled the scene in a taxi when it started kicking off

He's a f**king coward as well as a brainless twat

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th November 2023, 4:25 PM

He fled the scene in a taxi when it started kicking off

He's a f**king coward as well as a brainless twat

Rather hilariously the taxi he jumped into was covered with an LGBTQ+ rainbow!
He must have been mortified.

I know!

🤣

You would have to acknowledge that the Met had a point to prove to Braverman so the Right wingers were always going to get confronted and made to look like the problem. Thankfully they obliged and did exactly what they always do , get drunk get coked up and start fighting the plod and they will fight each other on the way home,
On a lighter note I have never seen so many middle aged men in teenagers clothing I can only presume they are getting hand me downs off their lads.

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th November 2023, 10:36 PM

Looking extremely likely that Braverman will get sacked very soon

Regarding her replacement, my bet would be Grant Schapps

He's only held about 5 cabinet positions this year so it ticks another role off the list

Jack of all trades, master of absolutely f**k all

I don't usually post in this thread, and this may not be cutting edge political commentary, but Grant Shapps really does look a lot like Robert Webb:

https://fornootherreasondave.tumblr.com/post/19180286277/grant-shapps-looks-like-robert-webb

As you were...

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 11th November 2023, 5:54 PM

You would have to acknowledge that the Met had a point to prove to Braverman ...

Remember when the Met were "Maggie's Boot boys", how times have changed, for the better. Hopefully Braveman has underestimated the public, we're aware of the "treat them mean to keep them keen" ploy. Old hat.

Basically doesn't look very good for the Home Secretary to be attacking the police.

Not to you maybe but she has good reason to.
I'm not a lone voice here.

It's not new at all. Theresa May gave the police a hammering when she was HS yet she didn't get the grief this one's getting for just pointing out what everyone knows, that the Police now follow Woke Law. And they will always favour the party in charge and that's Labour at the mo.