I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,064

Guns don't kill people

Americans do

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th August 2019, 9:26 PM

Guns don't kill people

Americans do

Yep.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th August 2019, 9:19 PM

What bit of 'The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed' do these morons fail to understand?

It's bollocks to excuse Yanks with more dick than brains.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th August 2019, 9:59 PM

It's bollocks to excuse Yanks with more dick than brains.

Exactly. Morons who think it's some form of masculinity to tote a gun. You rather wonder if it's replacement for a real penis.Unimpressed

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th August 2019, 9:26 PM

Guns don't kill people

Americans do

And the British do.

And the Swiss do.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th August 2019, 10:05 PM

And the British do.

And the Swiss do.

Are you bloody insane? Neither of these countrues do what yours does. Somebody has said to me you're on another planet. I think that's true.

Quote: Briosaid @ 4th August 2019, 10:07 PM

Are you bloody insane? Neither of these countrues do what yours does.

Yes, people shoot and kill other people in the UK and Switzerland. Scotland, too.

Quote: Briosaid @ 4th August 2019, 10:04 PM

You rather wonder if it's a replacement for a real penis.Unimpressed

I've just ordered a replacement for mine.

You really ARE mad. We Don't have the mass killings which you Trump supporters do . Forget your Trump brainwashing and try to think like a compassionate human being for once, if your brain can cope with that idea.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 4th August 2019, 10:16 PM

I've just ordered a replacement for mine.

That's impressive, maybe. Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Briosaid @ 4th August 2019, 10:20 PM

You really ARE mad. We Don't have the mass killings which you Trump supporters do .

Yes, you do. Not as frequently, but you do. Bombs, guns, knives - you name it.

By the way, I believe that both of yesterday's shooters were registered Democrats. Sorry to rain on your anti-Trump parade.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th August 2019, 10:15 PM

Yes, people shoot and kill other people in the UK and Switzerland. Scotland, too.

I can only speak for Switzerland. Yes, we had one shooting...some years ago a loony killed his wife and the kids with his army rifle.

It's a waste of time arguing with these people.
We just need to make sure we don't end up as some pipsqueak slave to the US - importing their shit food and their shit values.
Stopping Brexit would a start

Quote: DaButt @ 4th August 2019, 10:05 PM

And the British do.

And the Swiss do.

I know I know it was a sarcastic tongue in cheek comment

Human beings are always gonna wanna kill each other all over the fricken world

It's just you guys seem to want to make it a lot easier to do than the rest of us !

Quote: DaButt @ 4th August 2019, 10:30 PM

Yes, you do. Not as frequently, but you do. Bombs, guns, knives - you name it.

By the way, I believe that both of yesterday's shooters were registered Democrats. Sorry to rain on your anti-Trump parade.

Anti-TRUMP? Isn't every sane person? You can't see from the outside what people think of your Nazi Trump America. Instead of boasting to us about your high IQ, maybe you should post your latest psychiatric assessment. There's certainly something wrong with people who think it's fine to have constant mass killings in their country. Even as I write this there's a news programme where people are horrified by how easy it is to buy guns in Wallmart.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th August 2019, 10:33 PM

I can only speak for Switzerland. Yes, we had one shooting...some years ago a loony killed his wife and the kids with his army rifle.

Wikipedia says Switzerland averages about about 10 per year.

And there's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zug_massacre

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th August 2019, 10:42 PM

It's just you guys seem to want to make it a lot easier to do than the rest of us !

A guy in France killed more people with a truck than any American shooter ever has. As you said, where there's a will there's a way...