I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,062

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 25th July 2019, 12:11 PM

I watch a McDonald's being built a few months ago and it was almost like an Airfix kit right down to faux brick fascias.

If it's like their burgers, i bet the finished article looked f**k all like the original drawing

Isn't MacDonalds a load of shite? I remember many years ago when our younger son was in hospital for a brain tumour op, there was a MacDonalds very near the hospital and we'd be standing at the lifts with various other relatives with our wee bags of beefburgers, They were absolute shite and I ended up taking home made food in containers instead. Hospital food was also shite.

I hope he got better :)
Fortunately I don't like the taste of burgers,it's just mince,so I've never contributed to the Macdonalds coffers.

Speaking of coffers, I have never frequented one of the many grossly overpriced coffee shops/houses/cafes or whatever you call them - it is beyond my comprehension as to WHY anyone would want to a pay £2 or £4 (?) for a mug of coffee.

You could go in just once and say "Give me a frothy coffee without the froth"

Apparently Boris the Blundering Bugger is coming to Glasgow tomorrow. I am hoping against hope that people turn out and pelt him with rancid soft dog shit.

If Boris gets the people of Glasgow on his side tomorrow, that'll be some achievement.

I am informed that he has been training for the task by juggling soot and plaiting sawdust.

Good luck, Boris - you're gonna need it!

Don't dare wish him good luck. He's an arse.

Quote: Briosaid @ 28th July 2019, 11:57 PM

Don't dare wish him good luck. He's an arse.

Good luck Boris. You're our potential saviour!

In my Tom Forrest voice.
"It's like when all the young game birds run toward the gamekeeper for food."

Quote: Chappers @ 29th July 2019, 9:22 PM

Good luck Boris. You're our potential saviour!

By saviour I assume you mean man who's going to flush our economy down the toilet and flood our country with substandard food imports from America - good luck, Boris! We're all rooting for you!

Quote: chipolata @ 29th July 2019, 9:35 PM

By saviour I assume you mean man who's going to flush our economy down the toilet and flood our country with substandard food imports from America - good luck, Boris! We're all rooting for you!

Why is everyone so negative about Brexit? Why can't we be allowed to make our own decisions?

Quote: Chappers @ 29th July 2019, 9:37 PM

Why is everyone so negative about Brexit?

We're British, we don't do positivity. In fact, I think people who are positive about things are distinctly unpatriotic.

And the bold boy snuck out the back door of Bute House because he couldn't face the jeering crowd at the front.

The Scottish are booing on the radio currently, Boris has arrived.
We need Noel Edmonds to count down to Brexit, deal or no deal style. Things need to end sarcastically, we're British after all.