I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,845

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th September 2016, 8:52 PM

Currently writing to my doctor to ask him to confirm in writing that I am unfit to be President of the United States.

I'd vote for you.

Horseradish/Muddlecombe 2016!

...I could do it too!

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 16th September 2016, 5:30 PM

Thanks Zooo. I was thinking of not replying at all. it seems so pointless at times, but I couldn't help myself in the end Angelic

Mr. K and I were just ruminating earlier how, by sheer accident of birth, we've been born in a 'safe' country. It's unimaginable to us what the Syrians must be suffering.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 16th September 2016, 9:20 PM

I'd vote for you.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th September 2016, 9:26 PM

Horseradish/Muddlecombe 2016!

...I could do it too!

Aw thank you.

In my first 100 days, I promise to give everyone a free bottle of coca cola.

Also I will drive around in a golf buggy with my thumbs in my pockets cowboy style.

Plus under a constitutional amendment a reformed New Seekers will perform "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" 24/7 on the White House lawn.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th September 2016, 9:55 PM

Plus under a constitutional amendment a reformed New Seekers will perform "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" 24/7 on the White House lawn.

You've just lost my vote.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 16th September 2016, 10:10 PM

You've just lost my vote.

Did I say a reformed New Seekers?

What I meant to say was the Ramones.

That's the problem with sudden bubonic plague. It affects the memory but I will be just great in a couple of days.

:D

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th September 2016, 9:55 PM

Aw thank you.

In my first 100 days, I promise to give everyone a free bottle of coca cola.

Also I will drive around in a golf buggy with my thumbs in my pockets cowboy style.

I'm not fond of Coke. Could you see your way to substituting it for brandy?

Quote: keewik @ 17th September 2016, 2:09 PM

I'm not fond of Coke. Could you see your way to substituting it for brandy?

If you let me know what state you are in I will consider putting it to a referendum.

I voted for Breakfast then i discovered it was for Brexit, imagine my horror when I discovered croissants were no longer on the menu, I'm done with this voting lark :(

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 17th September 2016, 2:52 PM

I voted for Breakfast then i discovered it was for Brexit, imagine my horror when I discovered croissants were no longer on the menu, I'm done with this voting lark :(

:D

Gordon Bennett says you are my running mate.

You will need to be as tolerant as Mike Pence or as camp as Tim Kaine.

It's up to you which.

Tolerance and camp are my watchwords, although if anyone says the word seepage I have to place a bucket on my head and sing California dreaming, will this be a handicap during the campaign. Did someone say champagne! I'll have a large one.....

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 17th September 2016, 3:33 PM

Tolerance and camp are my watchwords, although if anyone says the word seepage I have to place a bucket on my head and sing California dreaming, will this be a handicap during the campaign. Did someone say champagne! I'll have a large one.....

Not necessarily a handicap in the campaign - but you do sound like a floating voter.

How very dare you, the state of my ablutions is my business, I have had many sinkers and deny categorically that i was caught standing over the toilet with a plunger fighting a rogue floater. Although there is a rumour that it was this incident that was immortalised in that popular hit of yesteryear float on by the floaters

Quote: A Horseradish @ 16th September 2016, 8:52 PM

Currently writing to my doctor to ask him to confirm in writing that I am unfit to be President of the United States.

Only because you weren't born there.