I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,259

Quote: lofthouse @ August 1 2013, 9:42 PM BST

Careful what you Google!

:)

After quoting that you can probably expect UK Secret Service personnel on your doorstep soon.

Cool

BOMB THE USA

BOMB OBAMA

DEATH TO AMERICA

See

Not bovered

Yankee pigs

Jesus saves!

Meanwhile outside Lofthouse's flat...

The grandmother of the little polish boy killed by his parents blames the "British state" for his death.

Apparently it would never have happened in Poland.

Think your daughter has a bit of responsibility too, love.

Would not like to have mitigated in that case. Sometimes there truly is nothing to say on behalf of a defendant.

May God forgive me

But I hope the pair of them get ten tons of shit kicked out of them in prison

utter garbage

I expect they will. People who hurt kids are at the bottom of the prison hierarchy apparently.

Quote: zooo @ August 2 2013, 9:40 PM BST

I expect they will. People who hurt kids are at the bottom of the prison hierarchy apparently.

Mind you, it is ridiculous that somebody who's slaughtered a lollypop lady or raped a bin man gets to look down on anybody.

The policeman killers are right at the top. Which is nice. :/

I don't think you have to worry Lofthouse. That will definitely happen.

Criminals have morals, they are just slightly..different to ours.

I had a client who had committed loads and loads of commercial burglaries. We are talking triple figures. That was only the ones he was caught for.

He was accused of a house burglary, and couldn't be more insulted. The VERY IDEA that he would be so low as to rob someone's house..completely floored him. He was insulted.

It's funny, with most offenders, I can get my head around why they did it. Money for drugs, a loss of temper..whatever.

It doesn't excuse the behaviour, but it at least allows me to understand, human being to human being, what caused them to behave as they did.

With stuff like this, I have no idea. It makes me wonder afresh about the nature of the human soul. :(

Quote: lofthouse @ August 2 2013, 9:36 PM BST

May God forgive me

But I hope the pair of them get ten tons of shit kicked out of them for at least 30 years in prison

utter garbage

And in other news today . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384029/Grandmother-forced-wear-colander-hangs-washing-seagulls-attacking-her.html

Quote: lofthouse @ August 2 2013, 5:41 PM BST

Bum THE USA

Bum OBAMA

DEATH TO AMERICA

See

Not bovered

Wankee pigs

Pop loftythe firsts new policy on gayness in the catholic church

The suppository august 2013

Quote: lofthouse @ August 2 2013, 5:41 PM BST

Bum THE USA

Bum OBAMA

DEATH TO AMERICA

See

Not bovered

Wankee pigs

Pop loftythe firsts new policy on gayness in the catholic church

The suppository august 2013

What is this utter shite about the Duke of Edinburgh returning to WORK? He doesn't know the meaning of the word. Bloody parasite!

He works harder than 99% of blokes his age!