Worst 10 British sitcoms ever Page 18

Quote: TBone @ January 9 2013, 3:05 PM GMT

There's a hilarious parody of 'Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps' on an episode of that Charlie Brooker programme about television, not 'Screenwipe' but the one he did after that. It was called 'Bumming Off.' Does anyone remember that?

Was that with Kevin Eldon as the 40 year old actor in the baseball cap?

Quote: TBone @ January 9 2013, 3:05 PM GMT

There's a hilarious parody of 'Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps' on an episode of that Charlie Brooker programme about television, not 'Screenwipe' but the one he did after that. It was called 'Bumming Off.' Does anyone remember that?

It's on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7zt6NS-6ns

I liked that clip. Love Kevin Eldon. I used to like 2 Pints in the early years, but I was young and stupid then so I was allowed to. Then I grew up and they didn't so now I find it the most unbearable thing to have to watch.

Some comedies that you watched when you were young will always hold the charm of nostalgia and remind you why you liked them, but not that one I'm afraid. I hate to admit it but I even texted in for Johnny to live when they did the cliffhanger episode.

I once stood behind the girl who played Louise in a queue for a hot dog van. I'm not the tallest girl at 5' 2 but she is tiny

It's surely the abysmally poor Gavin and Stacey. At Christmas my Mum bought some Gavin and Stacey crackers, but there was no jokes in them.

Miranda!

I'm coming to respect some aspects of Miranda, and my parents love it.

Gavin and Stacey I have tried but I just can't like it. Again my best friend adores it, but I think that's because at one point she wanted to be Welsh.

Stella is terrible.

Not a sitcom.

...and maybe a bit too new to call it "...ever".

1.Outnumbered :D
2.Miranda
3.One Foot In The Grave
4.Ab Fab
5.Peep Show
6.Filthy Rich and Catflap
7.Dad's Army
8.The Office
9.Green Wing :)
10.Fawlty Towers.

Go on disagree with me Whistling nnocently . Worst comedies ever Angry :O I forgot Red Dwarf.

All of those are brilliant (except 6, which I haven't seen). You oddball.

:)

1. Outnumbered
2. Red Dwarf
3. Bottom
4. Me and Mrs Jones
5. Green Wing
6. Blackadder
7. Absolutely Fabulous
8. Starlings
9. Big Top
10. Being Eileen

Angry Bottom is good. I will agree with you on some like Outnumbered and Red Dwarf and Green Wing. ;) And AB Fab

Quote: G180e @ April 14 2013, 2:01 PM BST

8. Starlings

This is a comedy drama.

I didn't think of it as a drama.