Worst 10 British sitcoms ever Page 24

Michael Monkhouse

• Tuesday 20th March 2018, 10:29am
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 4,169 posts

I know I wrote this lotsa times, but when I am Prime Minister my first rule will be, anyone who still quotes Blackadder has to go down on Rowan Atkinson. Subclause: If they pretend it's spontaneous, they have to swallow. That'll shut 'em up. Sub-subclause: If it's that 'long Winter nights' line again, then yes, they have to do it all one long Winter night.

Bill Poster

• Tuesday 20th March 2018, 7:40pm
  • 235 posts

Sounds like a sticky situation.
'the stickiest situation since Alfie the Aardvark got an ant up his arse"

Michael Monkhouse

• Wednesday 21st March 2018, 4:52pm
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 4,169 posts

Spice Girls forum. Some threads may be sticky.
Boy, did I hate those convoluted put-downs.

Bill Poster

• Thursday 22nd March 2018, 10:19pm [Edited]
  • 235 posts

Love thy Neighbour is always branded as racist but I thought it was just as much a battle of the sexes. With the two wives always getting the better of their pig headed spouses. I enjoyed it anyway.

Aaron

• Thursday 22nd March 2018, 11:05pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,345 posts
Quote: Bill Poster @ 22nd March 2018, 10:19 PM

Love thy Neighbour is always branded as racist but I thought it was just as much a battle of the sexes. With the two wives always getting the better of their pig headed spouses. I enjoyed it anyway.

Absolutely. Race is on the surface: it's actually husbands vs wives and Labour vs Conservative in substance.

Godot Taxis

• Saturday 31st March 2018, 12:43am [Edited]
  • England
  • 5,243 posts

Witless is surely in everyone's top three.

This Country. Although respect for recycling Gareth's hair from the office as well as the character and the jokes.

Definitely Tarby

• Saturday 31st March 2018, 12:56am
  • England
  • 1,751 posts
Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 20th March 2018, 10:29 AM

I know I wrote this lotsa times, but when I am Prime Minister my first rule will be, anyone who still quotes Blackadder has to go down on Rowan Atkinson. Subclause: If they pretend it's spontaneous, they have to swallow. That'll shut 'em up. Sub-subclause: If it's that 'long Winter nights' line again, then yes, they have to do it all one long Winter night.

When you are Prime Minister? The long winter nights must just fly by.