Mrs. Brown's Boys - Series 3

I'm gonna start a thread for series 3. So post your ideas and stuff in here for series 3 of this wonderful comedy. Is there a trailer?

I'd love to see an episode where one of the kids accuses their Mam of being a bloke in a dress.

Yes there's trailers for the Christmas specials, which kick off the third run.

Really looking forward to this and The Royle Family this season!!!! ... British TV eh? .. best in the world!!!!

All the best,
Siv :)

I felt that the two Christmas specials were very very disappointing indeed. If I laughed once that is as much as I left, considering I'm a massive fan of this show. I was very disappointed. Hopefully the actual 3rd series will be better and restore my faith within the show.

Oh good I think the 3rd series will be good providing that Buster is going to fit Agnes's kitchen.

Tonight's plot line sounds good. Hope this actual 3rd series is better than the Christmas offerings

It was so funny.

Quote: Wwe222 333 @ January 1 2013, 9:58 PM GMT

It was so funny.

Yes, I totally agree. A bit slow to start but it was funny and loads better than those Christmas specials. Can't wait for next week's ep!

Did you like the dog bit and the stripper bit!

Quote: Wwe222 333 @ January 1 2013, 10:20 PM GMT

Did you like the dog bit and the stripper bit!

Oh yes , those parts was hilarious. Very funny indeed.

Yep one of my favourite episode

Unfunny and childish as always. And the "corpsing" is...ahm...*shaking my head*

Only seen trailers to this, in which it appears to be awful drivel that should have been put out of its misery 40 years ago. Maybe it's actually really good? Not tempted to find out.

If I'd dozed off in front of the telly and then woken up when this was on I'd have got the feeling I had travelled in time back to the mid 70s. Nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia but this is Dick Emery meets Benny Hill meets all the clichés and double entrendres of the 1970s comedy scene and gives it an Irish middle aged tranny spin.