QI - Series J Page 13

Quote: Ian Wolf @ November 24 2012, 8:39 AM GMT

comment

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my jokes referred to as "comments".

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 24 2012, 12:53 PM GMT

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my jokes referred to as "comments".

That was a joke?

Quote: lofthouse @ November 24 2012, 11:31 AM GMT

Love Greg Proops!

Cracks me up

Any relation to Marjorie?

I was enjoying last night's episode. You know you'll have something to laugh if Ross Noble is a one of the panellists

How far ahead of screening is the show recorded? I was just wondering about Alan's buzzer noise :O

Quote: fasty @ December 1 2012, 9:15 AM GMT

How far ahead of screening is the show recorded? I was just wondering about Alan's buzzer noise :O

That episode was recorded on 13 June 2012.

I liked Noble's jokes on the cockney slang. Somethig like "Me sister's got attacked by a skyscraper"...hehehe

Quote: fasty @ December 1 2012, 9:15 AM GMT

...confused...is "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" controversial? I know Alan's been in the news for an unfortunate Twitter re: paedophilia, but Rolf Harris wasn't the subject of said Twitter...

That said, loved last night's episode. Alan and Bill refusing to let go the vibrating toilet gag was hilarious.

I turned on just in time for the vibrating toilet gag. I turned off again.

Quote: annagranfors @ December 2 2012, 5:46 AM GMT

Rolf Harris wasn't the subject of said Twitter...

Not that one, no. The papers are being unusually reticent, I wonder why
;)

Quote: fasty @ December 2 2012, 11:46 AM GMT

;)

...STILL confused...to quote Buffy, " 'splainy...?" (Translated: "Please elucidate...?")

Was the host feeling unwell? He seemed a little slow and seemed to slur his words somewhat.

Yesterday's episode was one of the weaker ones pof the series in my opinion. This time even I found Alan Davies annoying.

Personally, I don't think it has stood the test of time like HIGNFY, by the time they get to Z I think we'll all be a bit tired of it, and some of the "answers" are questionable.

Quote: fasty @ December 2 2012, 11:46 AM GMT

;)

LOVE FLAG HIPPO!! Laughing out loud

Quote: annagranfors @ December 2 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

...STILL confused...to quote Buffy, " 'splainy...?" (Translated: "Please elucidate...?")

Can you tell who it is yet?

I might be doing an Aussie accent ;)