QI - Series J Page 12

Both are quite amusing, but there's a world of difference between being funny and actually being a comic.

FWIW I always enjoy seeing Clarkson on QI.

Is that funny peculiar or funny ha ha?

Well, either. But I meant funny ha ha.

Quote: Aaron @ November 12 2012, 2:00 PM GMT

Well, either. But I meant funny ha ha.

Can I have advance notice of next time Clarkson says something funny, I will hold my sides at the ready ;)

Unlike, say, Stewart Lee, whose humourous utterings are so rare as to be signpostable, I'm afraid Clarkson's amusing quips are far too frequent to give advance notice of.

Quote: Aaron @ November 12 2012, 2:23 PM GMT

Unlike, say, Stewart Lee, whose humourous utterings are so rare as to be signpostable, I'm afraid Clarkson's amusing quips are far too frequent to give advance notice of.

Clarkson is funnier than Stewart Lee, in the same way that genital warts are less annoying than crabs? At least Lee tries to be original, Clarkson just panders to right wing car nazis.

Quips? When?

Although it must be said I am being a bit disingenuous here, I like both Clarkson and Lee, but I don't want to watch Clarkson on QI, he adds nothing of value to it.

Aaron Stewart Lee is on Richard Bacon tomorrow on 5Live, I take it you'll be tuning in ;)

You're all missing the obvious answer, get Stewart Lee to present QI. Then they wouldn't need to re-edit for the extended edition, they could just use the same show but much slower (you didn't think you'd see that gag reused again, did you?).

Quote: Nogget @ November 12 2012, 3:58 PM GMT

You're all missing the obvious answer, get Stewart Lee to present QI. Then they wouldn't need to re-edit for the extended edition, they could just use the same show but much slower (you didn't think you'd see that gag reused again, did you?).

I think you have come up with a genius idea, I am starting a petition, 'Stewart Lee to host QI'! :)

Oh and Greg Proops is on next week. Great. Just great. Am I the only one who finds him to be the absolute worst? He's such a ... schmuck.

Did Stephen really introduce Reginald D Hunter as "the king of the swingers" tonight?

Is he angling for a career as a premiership referee?

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 24 2012, 3:01 AM GMT

Did Stephen really introduce Reginald D Hunter as "the king of the swingers" tonight?

Is he angling for a career as a premiership referee?

Firstly, given that the episode was about jungles, I think just about any of those introductions that Stephen gave could have been seen as racist by someone, which I don't think they are.

Secondly, I think you'll find that referee was cleared so I don't think your comment really works.

No women this time...but it was an OK episode.
The "fallacies" joke was unecessary. It's understandable if someone wants to come out with his own homosexuality. But why has Fry to do it at least once every week. That's boring. It's like someone constantly points out that he's incredibly rich. I GOT IT!GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 24 2012, 8:53 AM GMT

No women this time...but it was an OK episode.
The "fallacies" joke was unecessary. It's understandable if someone wants to come out with his own homosexuality. But why has Fry to do it at least once every week. That's boring. It's like someone constantly points out that he's incredibly rich. I GOT IT!GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

You'd best stay away from next week's episode then as Julian Clary's on.

Love Greg Proops!

Cracks me up