HIGNFY - Series 44 Page 6

Having read the cynical hypocritical BBC-bashing headlines in the redtops this morning I am inclined to think that Hislop & Co were correct to take the tabloid agenda as their main angle.

I know we saw it before with Aitkin but is the best Hizzy can do is "Ner ner, you've been to prison"?

I think Black did well not to bop him one.

And we got the Merton crap joke followed by 'Is this mic on?'

Ian was more having a go at the fact Black was saying he was innocent rather than 'ha ha you went to jail.'

Good episode I thought. The guest publication made me laugh quite a bit.

Why wasn't any of Clarkson's goofs mentioned????

Roger Moore is guest hosting next week. One of my great heroes. Cool

Quote: Pingl @ November 13 2012, 8:00 PM GMT

Roger Moore is guest hosting next week. One of my great heroes. Cool

You sound like Alan Partridge! Laughing out loud

By the way: That's an idea, Steve Coogan could host HIGNFY as Alan Partridge!

But dumb as the BBC is at the moment they'd try this experiment with Mrs. Brown.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 13 2012, 8:24 PM GMT

You sound like Alan Partridge! Laughing out loud

By the way: That's an idea, Steve Coogan could host HIGNFY as Alan Partridge!

But dumb as the BBC is at the moment they'd try this experiment with Mrs. Brown.

Don't knock Sir Roger, the best Bond and Templer, God I do sound like Alan Partridge :$

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ November 13 2012, 8:24 PM GMT

Don't even think it :O

Well, that was like pulling teeth, don't think I'll bother with the ABM version :(

I could have done without the Bond jokes. I don't mean the verbal jokes but the biro joke and the shark pool thing. BBC could invest its money in better things than in unnecessary "special effects". I liked Moore and the blonde woman (don't know her name).

I don't think those special effects cost a lot of money to be honest.

I agree with Fasty, that was a bit painful. I thought Roger Moore was going to fall asleep half way through.

Roger is not as sharp as he used to be, but I think he did OK, but I think Roger Moore is great. You have got to admire him for agreeing to do it :)

I preferred Shatner.

Quote: zooo @ November 26 2012, 10:47 AM GMT

I preferred Shatner.

Viva Roger Moore, a true great, although I like Shatner, but The Saint, The Persuaders, Bond was so much a part of my youth that I will not have a word said against him, plus he is the funniest most self deprecating of actors.

Roger was great in The Saint and Bond, etc, but I fear once old people get too doddery they should be banned from presenting. (Hear that, Brucie?)