Newsjack - Series 7 Page 32

Oh yes, forgot to say, well done everyone who got one in!

Well done all! Even those cut.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ October 18 2012, 6:48 PM BST

Well done all! Even those c**ts.

Dan

Oy just because we didn't get on, no need for that.

C SootyJ

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 18 2012, 6:54 PM BST

Oy just because we didn't get on, no need for that.

C SootyJ

:D

I've really been here too long. I now understand this in-joke.

Sorry to those who got the cut e-mail. I was there last night so you can blame me. Tbf they do record a LOT of intros and one-liners so there must be quite a high-cull rate on those.

And it might just be me but the audience felt a little flat last night. I'm mainly basing this on them (us?) not clapping between sketches which always makes me nervous. Let's see how they sound on the recording before developing this theme too much.

Well done everyone recorded!

To anyone who's disillusioned I'd say - one more show to go, give it your best shot. Just a one-liner broadcast can really boost your confidence. And I speak as someone who's submitted for virtually every show and suffered through 3 of the 7 series with sod all on.

My pub has terrible beer but its payfone is the cheapest in town.

It's my low call

Quote: StephenM @ October 18 2012, 7:07 PM BST

:D

I've really been here too long. I now understand this inn-joke.

Nothing to best about that.

My line was the child/texting at the start

I shall listen out for it on the podcast in the Morning.
Any more to laugh on the train at?

Quote: blahblah @ October 18 2012, 10:57 PM BST

My line was the child/texting at the start

You've posted it on the rejects thread! ;)

I don't want to spoil it.
So I won't check now.

D'oh! My sketch was cut but thankfully my JackApp made the final show. (It was the food bank one in the first bunch)

No corrections again? Interestingly they recorded something slightly different at the end (an alternative point of view) that I quite liked. Perhaps the race is on to come up with a good idea for episode 6?

Mine was the jackapp about Damien Hirst's new statue.

Hi - I'm new
I'm sure someone has asked this already but I've had the recorded/cut email (had a joke on ep 4) - Will they get fed up if you ask which bits of your submission were recorded? I'd like to see what works and what doesn't but I imagine they are super busy and might find it a bit annoying. Was wondering if anyone else had asked previously

cheers medears

Quote: bellaraquella @ October 19 2012, 9:33 AM BST

Hi - I'm new
I'm sure someone has asked this already but I've had the recorded/cut email (had a joke on ep 4) - Will they get fed up if you ask which bits of your submission were recorded? I'd like to see what works and what doesn't but I imagine they are super busy and might find it a bit annoying. Was wondering if anyone else had asked previously

cheers medears

Don't worry about asking they're usually good at replying to let you know. (today is the best day to do it as they'll be swamped come Monday again.)

Or stick them up in critique and see if one of us who went to the recording can remember it.