Newsjack - Series 7 Page 10

Quote: David Salisbury @ September 20 2012, 6:05 PM BST

I got the "something in" email also. Roll on 10.30.

You've also got a name check and your sketch on the Newsjack site! http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00ythn6

Unbelievably good work, well done!

Congrats all! Nothing for me but, you know, it was all shit obviously so that's probably why...

Dan

I got the something in but not on e mail as well.
Wooh Doh!

\o_

Steve, did you just get the email? Hope they've emailed everyone I've already put my stuff up in critique! also congrats

It arrived at 16.24
but it was a "recorded but not in the show"

It's one of my rejects on the thread, but I don't know which one yet.

ok, seems they've emailed everyone early!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 20 2012, 6:30 PM BST

I got the something in but not on e mail as well.
Wooh Doh!

\o_

Are you directing traffic?

I think this proves the audience wasn't up to scratch this week.

Quite a good little haul from the BCG group for episode 1 so congrats to all who got something recorded / in the show.

If you're interested mine will be the Newsjack film trailer about Billy a generic northern boy.

And just in case I get too big for my boots 3 songs and David keep me humble. Multiple credits for the former and lead sketch on the site for the latter - superb work guys!

Quote: StephenM @ September 20 2012, 6:58 PM BST

And just in case I get too big for my boots 3 songs and David keep me humble. Multiple credits for the former and lead sketch on the site for the latter - superb work guys!

Thanks! Interested to see what does make the final cut.
Potentially one sketch, one intro, two JackApps, and one correction. I'd be surprised if it all gets through...

Quote: 3songsnoflash @ September 20 2012, 7:22 PM BST

Potentially one sketch, one intro, two JackApps, and one correction. I'd be surprised if it all gets through...

Alright, no need to show off!

Quote: 3songsnoflash @ September 20 2012, 7:22 PM BST

Seriously, you got all that recorded? Bloody well done! Well done to everyone else who was recorded and especially to those who got stuff on the show.

I had something recorded but cut too. Quite pleased with that for a starter - considering my sunday afternoon "Nothing is funny!" despair.

Quote: blahblah @ September 20 2012, 5:44 PM BST

Feeoree if you email and ask what material they recorded of yours they'll tell you - at least they did when I emailed them last series

Cheers, after this post I've replied. Putting my stuff in Critique in a minute.

Quote: David Salisbury @ September 20 2012, 6:05 PM BST

Recorded but cut is a good achievement and shows you can write what they want. The difference between cut and used is not that big. Seeing the show, none of it is rubbish!

Excellent, cheers :)

Quote: 3songsnoflash @ September 20 2012, 6:17 PM BST

You've also got a name check and your sketch on the Newsjack site! http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00ythn6

Unbelievably good work, well done!

Wow. That IS cool.

Good stuff David. well done

Here it is...well done all you buggers who got something on ;) :)