Status report Page 4,690

The fart lines are a particularly nice touch.

That's a fantastic design and wonderfully gross

:D Nat a hundred farts in one!

Ha thanks guys. I'm not surprised the fart is the most popular bit. You sickos.

Quote: Marc P @ July 24 2012, 2:28 PM BST

What about Regents Park

That's not your private garden anymore, you swapped it for that bottle of Absinthe on our night out in Soho

Quote: Ben @ July 24 2012, 11:24 PM BST

Ben has had a splendid evening. Not done much of any worth, but I'm feeling splendid.

Aw. Were there hats?

Bloody hell I remember something green!!

R.C. is very pleased with himself for not drinking last night, despite being stuck in a boiling hot pub theatre. He even sat in the beer garden afterwards until 10.30pm chatting away without the use of alcohol as those around him got progressively drunk.

R.C. also noticed that we live in a very tiny incestuous bubble world because he got chatting to someone who used to work on News Revue, who'd worked with some of the bods from the BCG.

R.C. also made himself appear all relaxed and PC by chatting to some gayists. The fact they were surrounded by high quality, gorgeous young 'fag hags' is neither here nor there.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 11:27 AM BST

R.C. also made himself appear all relaxed and PC by chatting to some gayists. The fact they were surrounded by high quality, gorgeous young 'fag hags' is neither here nor there.

:D

Have painlessly connected up Sky Broadband after worrying that it would be a hassle. Now very happy having all my eggs in one basket having ditched Talktalk and saving about twentyfive squids a month.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 11:27 AM BST

These "fag hags" weren't from Thailand, were they, by any chance?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 25 2012, 11:48 AM BST

Have painlessly connected up Sky Broadband after worrying that it would be a hassle. Now very happy having all my eggs in one basket having ditched Talktalk and saving about twentyfive squids a month.

I need to do this.
Between by BT broadband, BT landline, Love Film, Sky+ Hd, Orange mobile & 3 iPad I couldn't possibly pay any more for my comms - short of buying a solid gold phone.
Must consolidate.....

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 25 2012, 11:51 AM BST

These "fag hags" weren't from Thailand, were they, by any chance?

Nope, three were British and one was European. And they were rockingly attractive.

Unfortunately, it was one of those weird situations where the gay lads were all cool and chatty, but the 'fag hags' closed ranks as women can sometimes do in group situations.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ July 25 2012, 11:48 AM BST

Have painlessly connected up Sky Broadband after worrying that it would be a hassle.

Good for you Shabbers. I knew people who had TalkTalk and they said 'it am rubbish for twats' because it was so faulty.

I'm BT at the moment because Virgin pulled out of Westminster. The service is fine but they put a limit on how much I can use the broadband, which sucks iguana balls big time.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 12:01 PM BST

Nope, three were British and one was European. And they were rockingly attractive.

Unfortunately, it was one of those weird situations where the gay lads were all cool and chatty, but the 'fag hags' closed ranks as women can sometimes do in group situations when there feel threatened by a would be frapist in their midst.

When some random bloke comes up and looks at them all like they're just fag hags ripe for the picking, you mean? ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 12:04 PM BST

..but the 'fag hags' closed ranks as women can sometimes do in group situations.

Does this happen to you a lot? If so, you could always get in touch with your feminine side and 'pretend' to be gay.

Quote: zooo @ July 25 2012, 12:05 PM BST

When some random bloke comes up and looks at them all like they're just fag hags ripe for the picking, you mean? ;)

Women are fragile and scared creatures with a fear of outsiders. 'Fag hags' by their very nature are even more afraid of heterosexual men then other females.

That is the excuse I'm using and if you say otherwise, I will have a big cry. Teary

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 25 2012, 12:11 PM BST

If so, you could always get in touch with your feminine side and 'pretend' to be gay.

Not when there are real gaylords in the vicinity, I'm pretty sure they can spot a fake.