Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 140

Steve Sunshine mysteriously disappears before every bank holiday weekend only to return without a word of explanation the following Tuesday

Tuumble took part in the great mime hunt of 1993, and was responsible for more than one hundred kills. His tactic was to trap the mime with the power of imagination, using an imaginary bear trap. Then drown them in a lack of self worth.

Brian Brane is the God of Blasphemy. He regularly defiles his own temples by screaming his own name.

Bill Jaguar fancies himself as a James Bond style super spy and is in training for his new career as a covert operative - so far, he's bought £20,000 worth of ladies undies and tried to lock himself inside a holdall in the bathtub.

The names, Jaguar, Bill Jaguar, license to...um, Bill. Cool

Renegade Carpark can move mountains, hold gorillas off the floor for hours on end, keep cobras free around his house and yet he just can't keep his hands to himself.

William is Will.i.f**k's younger brother.

Brian Brane is the slush created when you put salt on slugs.

Will Cam starred in a remake of The Student Prince and sang the role himself without needing help from Mario Lanza.

Oldrocker appreciates all music that is not from 2000. Which is strange when you realise he is only two days old.

Bill Jaguar...

Bill Jaguar? any relation to the car firm? anyway why is it I was told you hate your girlfriend so much that just before you shower you go in and scrape all you can from your penis you then spread that as a paste as the base ingredient of your special Bill Sandwich..

You then spread wonderful cottage cheeses across in a thick spread you then apparently place this for her on a dish you give to her to eat just in time for what's in the box you then go upstairs and shower...

am I wrong Bill? damn those mongrels who start these rumors!

cjdelphi sells fireworks to children. He has also made a healthy living impersonating Ann Widdecombe's knees.

Overlay has released an eponymous album all over his house. The neighbours cannot stand it.

Bill Jag's is in fact Her Majesty the Queen.
*gestures accordingly*

Brian Brane would like to be a well rounded person He is just too square.

Dellas is really a dog person, but she can't find the words to break it to her cat.