Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 11

Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Quote: Aaron @ April 5 2012, 7:46 PM BST

In all honesty, I forget precise detail so don't hold me to this... but no. I don't think so.

Oh well... but at least that's them singing though. :D

Is it just my laptop or is that clip on the BBC website really, really bad picture quality?

No, it's not you. We assume someone might notice on Tuesday.

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

Quote: Bronwinning @ April 5 2012, 11:47 PM BST

Is it just my laptop or is that clip on the BBC website really, really bad picture quality?

I thought it might have been just me that saw a poor quality vid, but I hear it's the same for everyone. I've watched it so many times tonight that everything else is starting to look fuzzy & pixely! :S

Ha ha. Stop! Save yourself for the proper version! It might even be available tomorrow.

There's quite a nice interview with all 4 of the main cast in TV and Satellite Week this week. It's the first time I've ever seen an interview with Sally Bretton on the show, although she does say less than the others.

The quality of the clip on the BBC site is still rubbish. :/

Quote: Bronwinning @ April 6 2012, 12:44 PM BST

There's quite a nice interview with all 4 of the main cast in TV and Satellite Week this week. It's the first time I've ever seen an interview with Sally Bretton on the show, although she does say less than the others.

Only read what's on the magazine's website. But I like the pose she does on the front cover, snarling whilst holding a bunch of flowers. Made me smile as it's virtually the same promo shot pose Lee's done for a previous series. Intentional, I'm sure :)

Is there anywhere online to see the cover?

@leemackfirst currently has it as their twitter icon.

Aha! Thanks. :)

No problem!

Going back to that clip: can I just say I love Lee Mack but that singing was appalling! Bless him.

Here's hoping for some more promo stuff, vids, pics or interviews this week in the lead up to Friday :)

Shame the BBC hasn't uploaded the preview clip onto their YouTube site, might have actually been a decent watchable quality.