Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 7

I can't wait! :D

Not that anyone asked, but I saw Sally Bretton down the shops a wee while ago and she is super pretty and her baby (I presume it was hers) is immensely cute

She had it just a few weeks before recording of Series 5 commenced, IIRC.

Quote: AJGO @ March 27 2012, 8:16 PM BST

I saw Sally Bretton down the shops a wee while ago and she is super pretty.

Isn't she always? :D

I didn't know she had a baby though! That's news to me. Good for her. :) I'm happy for the pair of them (and if she has a man (which I don't know if she has or hasn't) then I'm happy for him too :)).

Telly can make you look pretty, as can press photos, but if you can slouch around the shops of a weekend and still look super pretty then you get a (only slightly seething) shout-out from me!

Aha! Love it! :D

What's your favourite and least favourite episode of the show...?

More to the point; who's your favourite character?!

Did Lee have his baby around the same time then? (IIRC He was hosting Have I Got News For You just before they started recording NGO and he mentioned at the beginning that he'd had a baby just 6 days before)

Quote: Jo Jonathan @ March 27 2012, 8:37 PM BST

Aha! Love it! :D

What's your favourite and least favourite episode of the show...?

More to the point; who's your favourite character?!

TBH I only started watching from last series so haven't had time to form actual opinions yet. But I thought people would like to know that..I have nothing of import to say :D

Quote: AJGO @ March 27 2012, 8:40 PM BST

TBH I only started watching from last series so haven't had time to form actual opinions yet. But I thought people would like to know that..I have nothing of import to say :D

You should watch Series 3 - it's one of my favourites. A real good episode that I recommend to you is 'Murder at Christmas' and it's the last episode (and Christmas special) of series 2 so check it out, it's excellent.

And my favourite character is, of course, Lee.

Thank you for the recommendations. I have a habit of waiting until a show is entirely finished then boxsetting it, then offering opinions that no-one is interested in because they're a decade out of date!

No problem - the boxset of series 1-4 online isn't that expensive and it's a good little set.

April 13th at 9:30pm.

So, as predicted it is indeed coming back on the Friday, at 9:30pm. Interesting line-up it's in. Should do quite well, but as mentioned elsewhere, I'm a little nervous about how the rest of the year will fare for comedy. We'll see. Anyway, good first episode, let's hope the rest of the run is up to standard.

Fantastic news! I can't wait for the first episode.