Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 4

Quote: Joey Moose @ March 6 2012, 7:07 PM GMT

Preview of one of the episodes from Series Five is now available as part of the current 'BBC HD Preview'. Was just shown on BBC One HD before 'The One Show'.

The premise was basically that Lee, Lucy and Daisy had gone to watch Tim perform in a band. Not laugh out loud funny, but it was okay.

Ah, that was the episode I was at the recording of. Not the best in the cannon, but a good one nevertheless.

Quote: Aaron @ March 6 2012, 9:17 PM GMT

Ah, that was the episode I was at the recording of. Not the best in the cannon, but a good one nevertheless.

Ohhh. That's why I was just thinking 'I've seen that before, it must have been in the last series'. D'oh.

Quote: Joey Moose @ March 6 2012, 7:07 PM GMT

Preview of one of the episodes from Series Five is now available as part of the current 'BBC HD Preview'. Was just shown on BBC One HD before 'The One Show'.

The premise was basically that Lee, Lucy and Daisy had gone to watch Tim perform in a band. Not laugh out loud funny, but it was okay.

Spotted this last night too. Like you said, not hysterical, but great to see a new clip. Got me all fired up for the new series!

*Waits patiently* Whistling nnocently

Series 5 begins in the second week of April. Date and time yet to be confirmed, but we reckon setting an alarm for about 9pm on Friday 13th wouldn't do you too wrong.

Sweet.

Yay!!! I'm so excited to hear this that I've finally finished my years of lurking and created an account to comment!

Good to have you aboard. :)

Quote: Aaron @ March 19 2012, 1:27 PM GMT

Series 5 begins in the second week of April. Date and time yet to be confirmed, but we reckon setting an alarm for about 9pm on Friday 13th wouldn't do you too wrong.

Friday 13th is also the return of HIGNFY - I'd be amazed if the Beeb didn't show NGO after that.

Managed to catch the clip, thought Daisy had the best lines. Hoping that her character continues to get a bit more involved this series too.

Looking set for April 13th return then, which just so happens to be the day I go and see Paul Merton! Oh well... no real hardship having to wait just a few more hrs I guess.

I'm left wondering if Barbara (Miranda Hart) will ever return to the series. It would be great to see her return someday.

I'd love to see Babara return, too. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it is going to happen. :(

Quote: Lassoon @ March 25 2012, 6:06 PM GMT

I'd love to see Babara return, too. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it is going to happen. :(

I think you may be right, she probably might not return (or at least - not in this series, anyway) as she is filming (or might have finished now) the third series of 'Miranda'. It would be great if she returned for the sixth series though. But as long as they have Daisy (Katy) then I'm fine. Whistling nnocently

P.S: Love your signature. That's from 'Lee Mack Live' if I remember?

Thanks! Yeah, it's from Lee Mack Live.

Daisy is pretty funny, but I still miss Babara!

Quote: Lassoon @ March 25 2012, 6:29 PM GMT

Thanks! Yeah, it's from Lee Mack Live.

Daisy is pretty funny, but I still miss Babara!

"DON'T YOU LISTEN TO HIM! HE BAD BOY, HE LIE! YOU MY SON! VERY BAD LIE BOY!" That part in 'Lee Mack Live' always cracks me up.

But yes, I agree, Barbara was a brilliant addition to the series. It was sad to see her go without any mention in the fourth series at all - I want to know what happened to her...!

What's your favourite episode of 'Not Going Out' altogether...?

The one where Lee pretends to be blind, closely followed by 'Pregnant'. But they're all brilliant, IMO.

Yours?