Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 9

It was sort of, less live and more VT, to be fair. ;)

I seem to recall Lee's skills stretched beyond the guitar - zooo?

Quote: Bronwinning @ April 3 2012, 11:56 PM BST

That would make me so happy!

I am unbelievably jealous! I presume he can actually play guitar? I couldn't work out if he could after "Dancing" as he only used two or three chords in his Proclaimers skit.

Also, thanks for sorting out all the technical picture bits on my post, I'm no good with this html lark!

I've heard he can play guitar a couple of times. :)

Quote: Lassoon @ April 3 2012, 11:57 PM BST

I've heard he can play guitar a couple of times. :)

The OH will be pleased! One of the things he's been maintaining for the last couple of years that he has over Lee Mack is that he's a guitar player, which makes him "innately more sexy".

I'm extra excited for the 13th now!

Quote: Aaron @ April 3 2012, 11:56 PM BST

It was sort of, less live and more VT, to be fair. ;)

I seem to recall Lee's skills stretched beyond the guitar - zooo?

I think he did do more than just the guitar, yes.

Prepare your loins!

Quote: Bronwinning @ April 4 2012, 12:03 AM BST

The OH will be pleased! One of the things he's been maintaining for the last couple of years that he has over Lee Mack is that he's a guitar player, which makes him "innately more sexy".

Ha ha. Oh dear. I assume your OH isn't married - hopefully that pushes him above? :)

Quote: Bronwinning @ April 4 2012, 12:03 AM BST

I'm extra excited for the 13th now!

Me too! And the one I went to the recording of is on the week after! ('Dads')

Quote: zooo @ April 4 2012, 12:03 AM BST

I think he did do more than just the guitar, yes.

Prepare your loins!

Oh wow, I'm struggling to put into words my excitement.
I'm meant to be working a double shift on Saturday the 14th. I sense, with my tendancy to express my happiness with extended overzealous monologues, my coworkers may be rather annoyed at me by the end of that!

Quote: Aaron @ April 4 2012, 12:04 AM BST

Ha ha. Oh dear. I assume your OH isn't married - hopefully that pushes him above? :)

Indeed he is not, and it does help, but I think the thing which pushes him above mostly is that he is willing to watch Lee Mack TV shows/DVDs/live shows with me, with minimal fuss. And the fact that I actually know him and am able to commnicate with him on a daily basis helps too.

Quote: Lassoon @ April 4 2012, 12:05 AM BST

Me too! And the one I went to the recording of is on the week after! ('Dads')

Ooh exciting! Was it a good episode? I didn't get a chance to go to any, I always missed the tickets whenever they were available!

Yeah, it's really funny!

The fantastic guitar pic is from an article in TV Choice magazine.

Read nothing but positive stuff about the new series. And as each series has been better than the previous one, (I think so anyway) I'm looking forward to it even more :)

Have a feeling 6 episodes just won't be enough though!

Well a birdie tells me that production is now well under way on Series 6, so it mightn't be too long before you're sitting down to the first of the next 6 episodes, bubbles. :)

Quote: Aaron @ April 4 2012, 9:19 PM BST

Well a birdie tells me that production is now well under way on Series 6, so it mightn't be too long before you're sitting down to the first of the next 6 episodes, bubbles. :)

Oh really? that's fab news, I knew there was a series 6 planned but assumed it wouldn't be for at least another year yet. Won't get too far ahead of myself... have series 5 to look forward to yet! :)

Has anybody seen a trailer for the new series yet? We've reached the point at which new series should start getting trailed, anyway...

I haven't seen one yet. I just can't seem to catch it on TV, and it's not online yet. :(

I haven't seen one yet. I just can't seem to catch it on TV, and it's not online yet. :(

Quote: cwickham @ April 4 2012, 9:44 PM BST

Has anybody seen a trailer for the new series yet? We've reached the point at which new series should start getting trailed, anyway...

Only the one that's been mentioned already. Tim Vine singing Elvis. Was on BBC HD preview channel couple of weeks ago. Nothing else though, not yet.

Has the BBC HD preview been on the non HD channels? I only really watch the 10 o'clock news at the moment, and I haven't seen it either side of that.

I'm surprised I can't find much information about Lee going on chat shows/radio to plug the show, IIRC last year he was everywhere just before the series broadcast. I know he's on Shaun Keaveny on 6 music next Wednesday, but I can't find anything else.