Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 26

Quote: Dave @ January 14 2013, 6:46 PM GMT

When's it coming back for Series 6?

Everywhere I've read it says in Spring, I'm guessing April like last series 5.

Can anyone confirm an exact date though?

Thanks!

I have started to watch the re-runs on Dave, never watched them before and I f**king love it. How do I get hold of the DVDs?

Quote: george roper @ February 3 2013, 12:27 AM GMT

I have started to watch the re-runs on Dave, never watched them before and I f**king love it. How do I get hold of the DVDs?

Get this: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/buy/2883/not_going_out_series_one_two_three_four_five_dvd/

I'm eagerly awaiting Series 6!

Quote: Dave @ January 14 2013, 6:46 PM GMT

When's it coming back for Series 6?

Some time this year. April probably like Series 5.

I'm late to the party in regard to this particular sitcom, but after watching some rather randomly selected episodes on GOLD I'm right now working my way through the various series.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th January 2016, 11:45 AM GMT

I'm late to the party in regard to this particular sitcom, but after watching some rather randomly selected episodes on GOLD I'm right now working my way through the various series.

I find it's hit and miss at its most extreme. The difference in quality from one episode to the next can sometimes be huge. But overall I think it balances out at a little bit naff but quite funny.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 19th January 2016, 6:14 PM GMT

I find it's hit and miss at its most extreme. The difference in quality from one episode to the next can sometimes be huge. But overall I think it balances out at a little bit naff but quite funny.

You've hit the nail on the head once again Mr W. The S5 episode about the 'Lump' was rather laboured, but the 'Drunk' was a superb farce.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 19th January 2016, 8:38 PM GMT

You've hit the nail on the head once again Mr W. The S5 episode about the 'Lump' was rather laboured, but the 'Drunk' was a superb farce.

After series 5 I think it drops a bit as they don't really find a way to fill the big Tim Vine shaped hole for quite a while. It picks up again later as they use Daisy, Lee's Dad and Lucy's parents a bit more effectively but I can't help wishing Tim will come back at some point.

Also, a belated welcome back Blue. I haven't been visiting much recently (and I'm completely self obsessed egotist and also a bit slow) so I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Hope all is well in the big blue Convent.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 19th January 2016, 10:15 PM GMT

After series 5 I think it drops a bit as they don't really find a way to fill the big Tim Vine shaped hole for quite a while. It picks up again later as they use Daisy, Lee's Dad and Lucy's parents a bit more effectively but I can't help wishing Tim will come back at some point.

Also, a belated welcome back Blue. I haven't been visiting much recently (and I'm completely self obsessed egotist and also a bit slow) so I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Hope all is well in the big blue Convent.

Yes, I'm watching Eps 1 and 2 of S6 right now and it is indeed a bit stilted (although Aaron will probably grey me out for not discussing the relevant series on the correct forum.) The badinage between Mack and Vine is probably one of the best things about the series.

Hey thank you, it's nice to be back. I'm slowly getting used to being made redundant now, but it did take a while :)