Not Going Out - Series 5 Page 8

Sorry. There's too many quotes that I like! Aha.

I hope that the fifth series DVD cover is the one where they are carrying balloons, I really like that picture and it would suit the cover, it would obviously have to have the curtain background though like the others, I think a pink-ish colour would suit the fifth series and for the sixth - maybe a light blue. Would do you think?

Please tell me that's a guitar Lee Mack is holding in that cap from the new series. Lovey

It is indeed.

SQUEEEEEE!

SERIES 5 STARTS ON FRIDAY 13TH APRIL 2012, I THINK IT'S ON BBC1, CAN'T WAIT WOO HOO

Um , thanks for that.

The @leemackfirst twitter account Retweeted this picture from "Band" this evening:

No idea where it's from, it may be from a TV guide? I get the Radio Times, which Lee is on the cover of this week, although inside there's not much about Not Going Out really, and it definitely doesn't have any images from the episode.

Anyway, thought I'd share as when I saw the picture I made some very unusual excited noises. I've only just regained my composure and I first saw it about half an hour ago.

That's from the BBC.

That is a great picture! I hope we get to hear Lee play for real!

I think this'll be an episode that gives moments of ... 'joy' to certain sections of the audience. ;)

I saw that happen live. Would you like to touch me?

Quote: zooo @ April 3 2012, 11:51 PM BST

Yes. Yes, I would.

Hehehe.

Quote: Lassoon @ April 3 2012, 11:45 PM BST

That is a great picture! I hope we get to hear Lee play for real!

That would make me so happy!

Quote: zooo @ April 3 2012, 11:51 PM BST

I am unbelievably jealous! I presume he can actually play guitar? I couldn't work out if he could after "Dancing" as he only used two or three chords in his Proclaimers skit.

Also, thanks for sorting out all the technical picture bits on my post, I'm no good with this html lark!

I like the curved neck of the guitar. Is that a new thing?