Newsjack - Series 6 Page 61

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01dlcpz

I see it Thomas Smith again hes one talented good looking fella. PS I hope its actually me could be anyone with that name!

*sigh* Ah well, not on the list....again. Congrats 3Songs and everyone else who made it this week!

Cheers, interested to see what they went with...

Off to critique. Taxi!!

got the email. Very happy. Wonder what they used

\o/

Yay! I got the e-mail, for the first time in 3 series of me trying!

And I nearly didn't send anything this week, because I thought everything I'd come up with was rubbish. I'm guessing the traditional 4th week lull happened in the 5th week instead.

Congrats to everyone else who got e-mails, commiserations to those who didn't.

Was recorded but not broadcast. Can understand as at the recording no-one really laughed much at the sketch

Have to up game for this week!

Congrats everyone who got on. Mr Badge is playing a blinder this series!

Dan

My rejects are now in critique.

Congrats to tonight's 'talent' (and the near-misses). Only one more week for me to maintain my treasured 'something in every series submitted to' status. Gonna take a miracle, so I've got Meat Loaf's 'Two Out of Three Ain't Bad' lined up on the jukebox for this time next week! :)

well done those who made it can't wait to hear what you've done!

Hey guys - I'm new to the forum - hello!

I got an email to say I made the recording but not the edit. I submitted 3 sketches - an iPhone app that helps the PM make cuts, Brian Cox and Vanessa Feltz arguing about helium balloons and Thatcher and Murdoch meeting with lots of daft 80s references.

I just wondered if any of those sounded familiar to any of the people who attended the recording? Would love to know. Apologies to be this self-indulgent in a first post (hello again!)

welcome - that happened to me last series and I posted mine in critique and found out what is - maybe you should do same?

Quote: Kirn @ March 22 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

Hey guys - I'm new to the forum - hello!

I got an email to say I made the recording but not the edit. I submitted 3 sketches - an iPhone app that helps the PM make cuts, Brian Cox and Vanessa Feltz arguing about helium balloons and Thatcher and Murdoch meeting with lots of daft 80s references.

I just wondered if any of those sounded familiar to any of the people who attended the recording? Would love to know. Apologies to be this self-indulgent in a first post (hello again!)

If you email back nicely they'll probably tell you (and be complimentary about your work - after all, they picked it).