Newsjack - Series 6 Page 52

Quote: swerytd @ March 15 2012, 9:20 AM GMT

Lot of good stuff though

That's me out.

Buck up starshine I think you're funny.

Ah, not that I was ever that hopeful, but that list seems to have cancelled out anything I held even mild hopes for...nevermind two weeks to go...!

I had high hopes for my sketches this week, especially the one about the missing scenes from Hammer studios. Here's hoping for the one liners!

Too all you saddened by lack of success there are other options out there.

Not least of all Newsrevue.

My prince Harry diary sketch out too. Very happy with my coorections though (famous last words)

I didn't send a full sketch this week, but maybe I'll have an app or correction on.

Probably not, but hey!

Going to start writing a sketch tonight, planning another... Work for next week begins before this week's episode is on!

Looks like my ketches didn't make it. Hopefully one of my multitude of one-liners will.

A new approach may be needed.

I'll write the sketch in advance and then go out and create the news myself so that the sketch fits with the current news.

Its amazing what we'll do for 36 quid

Additional sketches from last night:

Big opening number about the Lib Dem conference

Usain Bolt as Richard Branson

American War movie conducted via Facebook

From The Archives: Old fashioned script writers

Sarkozy's son being annoying.

School health hotline

and there goes my from the archives! I refered to Richard Branson as Usain in my Prince Harry diary sketch - should have run with that idea!

Quote: blahblah @ March 15 2012, 3:23 PM GMT

and there goes my from the archives! I refered to Richard Branson as Usain in my Prince Harry diary sketch - should have run with that idea!

Loved the word play!

My offering for this week is out too. Nice to find that out a little early though.

I wouldn't rule anything out just yet as that may well not be a comprehensive list. And if you wrote anything about an owl in a pipe well you're going to be very happy come this evening.

But having gone to the recording yesterday I can rule myself out from tonight's show. The streak is over. :(

The list is up. :(

Well done David S, The Producer and any others who got something in.

Here's the link - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01dbqk4

Nothing for me again this week.