CHRISTMAS! Page 33

I got a beard grooming trimmer thing and a speaker pillow which I love. So yeah, somewhat gadgety. :)

Oh, yes, I read, sorry. But yay and happy Christmas! Is your beard trimmed and your pillow speaking?

Happy Christmas to you too :D

I have no beard after messing it up and having to shave it all off >_<

My pillow won't shut up!

Did you get what you wanted?

I want one of those pillows. They sound ace.

http://www.hawkin.com/20670-05277/sound-asleep-pillow

Just to kill the thread here are my Christmas jokes

My wife said I don't need to get her any presents this year, she'll be happy with just a card.- My credit card

There was a rumour that Baby Jesus got the same gift twice. well I say rumour, it was more of a MyrrhMyrrh

My Dad always put he presents under the tree, but he'd never tell us which tree. I hated living near Epping forest

When the Virgin Mary was told to follow the star, little did she know that she had just invented Twitter

I think the nativity would have been much funnier if they had gone with three Morecambe men

I had a Turkey with all the trimmings, it was my own fault for dropping it on the floor at the hairdressers.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 30 2011, 2:45 AM GMT

http://www.hawkin.com/20670-05277/sound-asleep-pillow

That's the one. Hawkin's Bazaar in town was having a closing down sale so she (Lady Leevil) bought one for someone else as well.

The sound doesn't appear to be stereo, although I could be wrong. There's not much bass, but who needs bass when you're trying to drift off/relax? It becomes slightly muffled when you put it in a pillow case but other than that, it's pretty darn good.

My wife said I don't need to get her any presents this year, she'll be happy with just a card.- My credit card

That one is very 70s mother-in-law type comedian. You could probably sell it to a Greetings Card company. In fact have you looked into this? See: Lee Henman.

There was a rumour that Baby Jesus got the same gift twice. well I say rumour, it was more of a MyrrhMyrrh

:D

My Dad always put he presents under the tree, but he'd never tell us which tree. I hated living near Epping forest

Very Tommy Cooper or someone like him.

When the Virgin Mary was told to follow the star, little did she know that she had just invented Twitter

A bit of a Christmas Cracker and not in a good way.

I think the nativity would have been much funnier if they had gone with three Morecambe men

This is just true.

I had a Turkey with all the trimmings, it was my own fault for dropping it on the floor at the hairdressers.

Bit of a stretch

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2011, 1:34 AM GMT

Happy Christmas to you too :D

I have no beard after messing it up and having to shave it all off >_<

My pillow won't shut up!

Did you get what you wanted?

Mostly books from my very long book list :)

I used to get her books, but now she has a Kindle it's kind of hard to wrap a digital file.

I like smelling my books so no kindle for me :D

That's what she said!

Seriously, that's what she said, that's what they all said! It'll happen to you one day.

Quote: AJGO @ December 30 2011, 12:34 PM GMT

I like burning my books so no kindling for me :D

Wasn't the blurb for Hitlers second book "Mein Kampfing trip"

Quote: Leevil @ December 30 2011, 12:37 PM GMT

That's what she said!

Seriously, that's what she said, that's what they all said! It'll happen to you one day.

Huh?

Quote: sootyj @ December 30 2011, 12:40 PM GMT

Wasn't the blurb for Hitlers second book "Mein Kampfing trip"

Is that the one with the big misunderstanding about hating poles?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ December 30 2011, 3:28 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ December 30 2011, 12:34 PM GMT

I like smelling my books so no kindle for me :D

You are so right.

Leevil is so wrong.

THE TIME WILL COME.