CHRISTMAS! Page 31

How anybody can eat sprouts remains a mystery to me

Dog shit in vegetable form

Ewwwwy

Sprouts are beautiful. I had about 15 on my plate.

I had 7. Yum. And one purple one! Never seen them before.

Quote: zooo @ December 25 2011, 10:45 PM GMT

I had 7. Yum. And one purple one! Never seen them before.

>_< The Purple One is the Golden Ticket of Brussels! Now you missed out on a chance to go to Billy Bonker's Brussels Spouts Factory!

Have been comprehensively thrashed at table football by my neighbour's seven year old son. I of course pretended that I let him win.

Am also comprehensiely pissed on my neigbour's 40 year old Remi Martin.

Quote: Leevil @ December 25 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

>_< The Purple One is the Golden Ticket of Brussels! Now you missed out on a chance to go to Billy Bonker's Brussels Spouts Factory!

Oh noes!

Quote: Leevil @ December 25 2011, 10:50 PM GMT

Zooo no loss at all.

The above statement is infact a hideous euphemism for what Leevil calls his arsehole.

I wonder a purple sprout last year and deeply regretted it...

Sprouts are the tastiest vegetable in the world.

Quote: sootyj @ December 25 2011, 11:24 PM GMT

I wonder a purple sprout last year

Yeah, like, right on Man. Dig those sprouts . . .

After mentioning ages ago that I've always fancied a hat I got one so thick and insulated I'll only be able to wear it if we enter another Ice Age.

Ear flaps?

who you calling flaps!

I got a brillo hat that looks like a koala, wish I knew how to paste pics, it really does deserve...maybe not respect, but looking at.

Oooh. Does yours have ear flaps?

Yup, with bobbles on a thread coming down from the ear flaps, and bobbles on the top, and eyes and a nose. It has freaked the f**k out of the cat :D