CHRISTMAS! Page 30

Quote: lofthouse @ December 25 2011, 10:47 AM GMT

Hope you all got nice prezzies

I got socks!!!

Woot woot

:(

2 socks? Now you can double the time between masturbating and needing to do your laundry!

Ok ok let's keep it festive please

I also got the Alan partridge book

And no, I won't be masturbating over it

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ December 24 2011, 10:28 PM GMT

A card for the boys....

http://www.funny-ecards.com/specials/Christmas/index.php?CardID=3F300C01DE93D50211E8366EC8B613EC

Page Not Found (Error 404) :(

Merry Christmas you's lot Hug

Merry Christmas, everybody. It's 10:45 in the morning and my hangover and I are just rolling out of bed. I'm both glad and sad that I wasn't awakened by excited children at the crack of dawn.

Sod the card....

I have been enjoying the baileys and now have the Christmas drowse.

Just received an "it's time to drink some beer" e-mail addressed to all the men in the neighborhood so I guess I should shower and get dressed.

Off to the next door neigbour's to play on the ludiorously large table fotball game he allegedly bought for his young sons.

I overfed everyone today. We never did the evening buffet because no one could move.

I made Roast chicken with sausagemeat and sage and onion stuffing, "beefy" roasted potatoes, honey glazed roasted root veg, kilted sausages, mashed swede, jugged peas, and home made gravy.

Even the dog is stuffed.

What is a jugged pea?

Quote: zooo @ December 25 2011, 9:38 PM GMT

What is a jugged pea?

In a nutshell - Peas cooked in a jar placed in hot water. Keeps them tender.

Ooh, you are the BCG's Delia!

I am the BCG's mad Aunt Lil - The one on the scotch.

We was lazy today and used frozen roast potatoes and other frozen roast veg. They were pretty good but I still prefer my homemade ones. ;)

I also made some lovely roasted Brussels Sprouts with garlic, I accidentally left clingfilm on the dish I used, thank God it didn't melt, in fact it actually part steamed the Sprouts so I got lovely juicy and crispy ones. Excellent.

F**king stuffed after that meal. As it should and always will be. Cool