Things that piss you off Page 768

You think I wrote that sh*t ?

Pleased

ITVplayer. Trying to watch the rugby and the damn thing keeps dropping out but unlike iPlayer every time you reload you are subjected to several minutes worth of tedious ads.I don't need to be told three times in a row that going round the barriers at a level crossing is dangerous. I want to watch the rugby. Come on Wales.

Crap workmanship.

The shelf collapsed in my corner unit in the kitchen, and investigation showed that it had been put together in a crap manner that was bound to fail, and be impossible to fix properly without taking apart lots more stuff.

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 20 2011, 9:23 PM BST

You think I wrote that sh*t ?

Pleased

One I saw a few years ago told the audience that all they had to do when faced with adversity was shout 'I feel so good right now!' Another claimed that singing 'Bring Me Sunshine' would banish low moods.
I couldn't believe how many people were sucked in. I suspect they also had jobs selling time shares and double glazing. Laughing out loud

windoze updates!!!!!!!! f**k.

Leaf blower not working. My garden is huge, gonna take hours to tidy. :(

That blows.

Quote: Loopey @ October 21 2011, 1:50 PM BST

'Bring Me Steve Sunshine' would banish low moods.

i tend to agree with you on that

My failing memory. I have misplaced forty quids worth of theatre vouchers. And have a sneaking feeling that I've thrown them out whiling tidying up. :(

:(

Reminds me that there's still a £20 gift voucher for Comet down the back of my mantle piece that I can't get out. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 22 2011, 8:35 PM BST

:(

Reminds me that there's still a £20 gift voucher for Comet down the back of my mantle piece that I can get out. :(

?. Mispunctuated? Or just depressed that it's for Comet?

Oh, yes. :D can't*

;)

Dog Poo, always seems plenty of it about, especially when there's a thaw
after a Snowfall.

Hotels with tiny single beds and curtains that let light in at the bottom. It's 6.23 on Sunday morning, I don't want to be awake Angry