Things that piss you off Page 771

I don't think there's ever been a cure for any virus.

Ugh, people who sneeze or cough and don't cover their mouth, or who do and then put their hand all over the bus or train handrail. Stay at home you manky f**kers

Quote: AJGO @ October 27 2011, 2:05 PM BST

Ugh, people who sneeze or cough and don't cover their mouth, or who do and then put their hand all over the bus or train handrail. Stay at home you manky f**kers

They did and still lost six one!

:D

Slow people in work

It's faster for me to do theri work and my own rather than wait and explain it all to them.The job they have been doing for ages...then they walk away and say 'nothing to do with me. ' Thats fine just get out of my way because your so slow thinking I could of finished the job by the time you've thought of a way of wriggling out of it.

Being called 'colleague' at work !

Pretentious, right on w*nkers !

Angry

Garlic bread that is completely cooked apart from a bit in the middle

Quote: AJGO @ October 27 2011, 11:15 PM BST

Garlic bread that is completely cooked apart from a bit in the middle

Not good.
I've been there

Thanks man. I'm coping as best I can

Urgh.
I hate when I do that to pizza. It looks all cooked on top but when I cut it up and take a bite, it's all luke warm. Gross.

Quote: zooo @ October 27 2011, 11:41 PM BST

Urgh.
I hate when I do that to pizza. It looks all cooked on top but when I cut it up and take a bite, it's all luke warm. Gross.

Get one of them metal plates with holes in them so the heat gets all the way through.

Unless you microwave pizza that is.

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 27 2011, 11:54 PM BST

Get one of them metal plates with holes in them so the heat gets all the way through.

Oooh. Might do.

Couple of quid in Asda.

And non stick, wipe clean !

:) :D

The metal plate is one way to go, but consider getting a pizza stone. Preheat it in the oven and then stick the pizza straight on, and the dry heat in the stone helps crisp the base up, just like in a real pizza oven. I use unglazed quarry tiles instead, just a few quid from a builders merchant.

Don't they taste a bit firm?