Things that piss you off Page 770

People who talk over the programmes I'm trying to concentrate on (especially if they then ask me questions about things that I couldn't hear). I'm sure it's fine to chat over Loose Women or Bargain Hunt, but some programmes have, you know, stuff you need to actually hear, otherwise it's COMPLETELY RUINED.

The work mobile phone I have that is on low battery on the belt of my work pants in my wardrobe. If it beeps once more i'll.........

Lol, it will beep all night. Put it downstairs! Or under some cushions.

I keep my phone on my bed under a nice cuddly polar bear (no, not him) so if I get a text in the night it doesn't wake me up.

I switch mine off when I go to bed.

I feel weird if it's switched off. :$

Quote: zooo @ October 25 2011, 12:00 AM BST

Lol, it will beep all night. Put it downstairs! Or under some cushions.

I keep my phone on my bed under a nice cuddly polar bear (no, not him) so if I get a text in the night it doesn't wake me up.

Or doesn't wake him up- harlot :O

Quote: Will Cam @ October 24 2011, 11:58 PM BST

The work mobile phone I have that is on low battery on the belt of my work pants in my wardrobe. If it beeps once more i'll.........

MRS WILL CAM IS TALKING TO A SEX ROBOT WITH A CYBERNETIC HAIRY CHEST AND FOOT LONG BIONIC DONG

MRS WILL CAM
Oh cyber-sex bot 3345 you're so much nicer than our Will. He thinks foreplay is having a wank to Channel 4 news.

SEX ROBOT
Beep smashing Beep you're a cracking bird Beep apples and Beep pears.

MRS WILL CAM
And you're so southern.

OOV SOUND OF WILL CAM COMING IN THE FRONT DOOR, KICKING OFF HIS HOB NAIL BOOTS AND BREAKING WIND

MRS WILL CAM
Eek it's our Will he's back from the pub early! Hide in that there cupboard.

SEX ROBOT
Beep Gawd Blimey Beep Guvnor!

MRS WILL CAM SHOVES SEX ROBOT INTO THE CUPBOARD

MRS WILL CAM
And bloody shut up already!

WILL CAM WALKS IN WITH HIS BELOVED WHIPPET Swifty Sootyj

WILL CAM
By eck love fancy some foreplay? You can be John Snow pet and I'll be Natasha Kaplinsky.

MRS WILL CAM
Pervert, mother warned me about you and your news based masturbatory ways.

OOV
Beep

WILL CAM
Have you got out sex robot in though wardrobe?

OOV
Beep

SWIFTY SOOTYJ IS SNIFFING THE CUPBOARD SUSPICIOUSLY

MRS WILL CAM
Are you shagging that there greyhound.

WILL CAM
Must just be my work mobile, even though I don't have one being as I am just an idle northerner.

MRS WILL CAM
You're a sick one Will Cam he was killed in episode one.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I f**king love these you mad loon.

I dunno my muse is an odd thing, I have know idea why I've written myself in as your dog.

Quote: sootyj @ October 25 2011, 12:18 AM BST

I dunno my muse is an odd thing, I have know idea why I've written myself in as your dog.

Because you have fleas and the annoying habit of licking yourself off when the vicar comes round for tea.

Quote: Will Cam @ October 25 2011, 12:21 AM BST

Because you have fleas and the annoying habit of licking yourself off when the vicar comes .

If I didn't he'd stain the nice carpet

Getting out of my scratcher early to try and buy tickets for the Noel Gallagher gig, only to discover they're over £100 for a pair. F**k that.

Colds.

WTF are 'scientists' doing? Why can't they cure colds???

It's 2007, FFS.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ October 26 2011, 9:05 AM BST

Getting out of my scratcher early to try and buy tickets for the Noel Gallagher gig, only to discover they're over £100 for a pair. F**k take that.

I think you could f**k take that and have change for a kebab for £50

Quote: TopBanana @ October 27 2011, 1:46 PM BST

Colds.

WTF are 'scientists' doing? Why can't they cure colds???

It's 2007, FFS.

Because the cold viruses keep mutating into different forms which are resistant to each previous cure.. (I think)

It's like herding cats.