Things that piss you off Page 763

Quote: Will Cam @ October 7 2011, 11:02 PM BST

Poodle + Cav Spaniel = smelly bastard

And ugly to boot. I don't mind a cute, small dog (say, a miniature fox terrier/jack russell cross with a good personality) that knows its place at the end of the bed. I can even put up with a cute, small dog that tries to hog the bed (easy to push the bastard onto the floor). Anything bigger than a terrier is no go. And generally not good to share bed with a dog and an active spouse. I remember one hockeysticks Australian girlfriend who had a massive ugly dog that always leapt onto her bed at the wrong time.

If your dog stinks, Will, have you tried washing it? You could feign an allergy to it, to get it banished to the kitchen.

Quote: Nogget @ October 7 2011, 9:26 PM BST

When I frequented that site, I was struck by how many women stated that they enjoyed art-house movies; yet when I dated any of them, it turned out they actually preferred ordinary popular stuff.

What do you expect when you read the Grauniad? Pretentious f**king hypocrites!!!!!!

Are there any newspapers where if you saw someone reading it, you'd think well of them?
(To anyone, not just Chappers.)

It's just that they think they are so intellectually superior.

I read the Mail and the Sun!!!

I just can't think of any papers that people widely both enjoy reading, and would be impressed if they saw someone else reading it.

The Sun can be funny to read, but if I see other people reading it I think they are probably a blockhead.

No offence. ;)

[quote name="Chappers"
I read the Mail and the Sun!!![/quote]
Oh-My-Gawd!

I don't know whether to be more puzzled that you're apparently Lucy out of Peanuts or Charlie Brown is a Sun Reader/

Quote: keewik @ October 9 2011, 8:34 PM BST

[quote name="Chappers"
I read the Mail and the Sun!!!

Oh-My-Gawd![/quote]
I knew you'd be impressed. Purely for the sport of course.

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2011, 8:36 PM BST

I don't know whether to be more puzzled that you're apparently Lucy out of Peanuts or Charlie Brown is a Sun Reader/

Apart from Garfield of course which is complete crap.

Garfield is awesome!

Garfield never calls anyone a block head

http://www.lasagnacat.com/EbonyAndIvory.html

for some inexplicable series these short films make the world a far better place

I did buy a Charlie Brown book today, so it may have seeped in!

ive still got a Charlie Brown book from when I was a kid

used to love it

linus was my fave...

I like Schroeder (the piano playing one).
And Charlie Brown.
And Peppermint Pattie.

Peppermint Pattie was the worlds first ever lesbian trufax.

Quote: sootyj @ October 9 2011, 9:41 PM BST

Peppermint Pattie was the worlds first ever lesbian trufax.

a 'peppermint pattie' sounds like a slang word for a ladies frontal bottom region