Things that piss you off Page 746

What if I don't hate him for smoking, but for being smug and condescending...?

Me, or him?

Quote: KLRiley @ September 5 2011, 1:37 PM BST

Not ignoring the smokers' dilemmas, well yes I am because I don't. If it's any incentive, you'll never get off with a non smoker because tasting like an old ashtray ain't sexy.

I think that's a misconception. I've been out with a few smoking ladies and never had a problem with how they tasted. Plus they're always in soft focus.

Quote: chipolata @ September 5 2011, 3:22 PM BST

I think that's a misconception. I've been out with a few smoking ladies and never had a problem with how they tasted. Plus they're always in soft focus.

One of the silliest ads on the box is the one about prevention of gum disease, where the camera focuses on a naked girl in a cornfield, the camera panning up until we get to the end reveal that she has one of her front teeth missing. And at this point, we're (men) supposed to be somehow disgusted and put off? Have these people ever met any men? 'I thought she was really sexy until I noticed the absence of one tooth?'

I will 2nd that. In fact my first love was a girl who smoked when I didn't. The taste of a smokey tongue brings back wonderful memories.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 5 2011, 3:25 PM BST

One of the silliest ads on the box is the one about prevention of gum disease, where the camera focuses on a naked girl in a cornfield, the camera panning up until we get to the end reveal that she has one of her front teeth missing. And at this point, we're (men) supposed to be somehow disgusted and put off? Have these people ever met any men? 'I thought she was really sexy until I noticed the absence of one tooth?'

She was quite fit (as in I could fit through her tooth!)

Quote: KLRiley @ September 5 2011, 1:37 PM BST

If it's any incentive, you'll never get off with a non smoker because tasting like an old ashtray ain't sexy.

I find smoking gives me the patience to put up with people who speak in cliches.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 5 2011, 3:25 PM BST

Plus it never hurts if someone's got an insecurity you can play on.

Quote: chipolata @ September 5 2011, 3:38 PM BST

Plus it never hurts if someone's got an insecurity you can play on.

I could never be that manipulative!

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Jack Daniels @ September 5 2011, 3:13 PM BST

Me, or him?

Noooo, not you, him!

Quote: KLRiley @ September 5 2011, 11:41 AM BST

An homage to Aaron

1. HR departments
2. HR departments
3. HR departments
4. HR departments
5. HR departments
6. HR departments
7. HR departments
8. HR departments
9. HR departments
10. HR departments

That is all.

"Not ignoring the smokers' dilemmas, well yes I am because I don't. If it's any incentive, you'll never get off with a non smoker because tasting like an old ashtray ain't sexy.

But can I add to my earlier rant?
1. Employment Agencies
2. Employment Agencies
3. Employment Agencies
4. Employment Agencies
5. Employment Agencies
6. Employment Agencies
7. Employment Agencies
8. Employment Agencies
9. Employment Agencies
10. Employment Agencies

Returning to the magical world of non existant job listings."

What are they doing to you, now?

Quote: zooo @ September 5 2011, 3:42 PM BST

Noooo, not you, him!

Don't be like that. The fact you and yer fella pretty much run this site - in regards to Bill Hicks' writings and essays and documented worldview - is EXACTLY what makes the arena of art discourse so fasinating. He would be a big fan of what you do with your time.

So, fair's fair, right?

I don't run nuffink!
I just think he can sometimes be a bit of a tit. (Not all the time.)

I went out with a Thai showgirl who told me that she smoked and was worried that her lips would smell when I kissed them. At first, when I kissed her on the mouth, I was very confused - nothing offensive....the penny dropped later on in proceedings though......it smelt like a gashtray.

Quote: Juan Kerr @ September 5 2011, 5:25 PM BST

I went out with a Thai showgirl who told me that she smoked and was worried that her lips would smell when I kissed them. At first, when I kissed her on the mouth, I was very confused - nothing offensive....the penny dropped later on in proceedings though......it smelt like a gashtray.

Is that from your stand up routine? I wouldn't close on it.