Things that piss you off Page 742

Who said that!

Quote: Loopey @ September 1 2011, 8:42 PM BST

Hours spent resending emails, getting annoyed with people because they don't respond, missing two appointments and losing out on a hotel booking because I didn't get the confirmation, then accessing webmail on a whim and finding over 400 emails in bulkmail. Angry Don't know what to do about it.

That and being ignored a lot. *Expects to be ignored.*

What's bulkmail?

Can't you delete them in bulk? Or was that what you were waiting for?

Quote: Chappers @ September 1 2011, 10:54 PM BST

What's bulkmail?

Can't you delete them in bulk? Or was that what you were waiting for?

What usually happens is that outlook collects them from the server/webmail or whatever it is called and they appear in my outlook inbox automatically. As I have had so few emails I checked my webmail and there they were. I think bulkmail is the same as junkmail, which none of them were. But if that is the case they should have appeared in my outlook junkmail folder.

Quote: zooo @ September 1 2011, 8:58 PM BST

Who said that!

She who is often ignored :(

People getting frustrated at something their computer is doing and starting to viciously bash the keys or slam the mouse around. Like that's going to make everything work better.

In any random, manic order:

1. Middle-aged women who have ridiculously short haircuts and warty skin and are overweight that look like men. Why? Grow your hair, use Wartner and eat less!! Surely women want to look like women!

2. Reality TV. (specifically Big Brother and X Factor)

3. Crowding.

4. Adverts where they show people's fingers sliding across screens like for smartphones.

5. Tuna - basically cat food. Smell makes me physically sick and I hide away for hours. BLEURRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Tourists who laugh really loudly at stuff that isnt funny and go around in groups of about 9,000,000,000 taking photos of rubbish things.

7. Jeremy Clarkson - complete prat. He think's he's the dogs b***ocks but he's just a complete git. Spends his whole life in stupid jeans and horrible jackets, slagging off people's car, races, creeds, religions etc. what a git.

8. Frankie Boyle - Spends every minute of every day offending every innocent person he can think of.

9. People who find Frankie Boyle funny - People who laugh at some idiot standing on a stage swearing and offending everyone.

10. Cats - climb onto kitchen work surfaces, deposit all over the place and squirm around your legs like some slimy creep. Eat disgusting tuna!! (see number 5!) AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

11. Rugby
12. Dick and Dom
13. 2-3 year olds who just stare at you in supermarkets
14. John Barrowman

Quote: chipolata @ September 2 2011, 10:34 AM BST

People getting frustrated at something their computer is doing and starting to viciously bash the keys or slam the mouse around. Like that's going to make everything work better.

I don't do that, but I did just get so frustrated by a fly buzzing round me that I started waving my arm around and knocked a load of cd's off the table then hit myself in the head. :O

Loopey: The Farce.

;) Snork; Middle aged men with really long hair and smooth faces, grossly underweight parading around looking like women! Why?...

Quote: Leevil @ September 2 2011, 11:50 AM BST

Loopey: The Farce.

Life does seem to be all about farce and farts nowadays :P

The overuse of the word 'legend'.

The charity bags that come through the letterbox virtually every day.

Half of them are a scam - they sell your clothes to rag merchants. No poor needy person in a third world country will be wearing your best jumper this winter.

F**k, I hate them!

Quote: Loopey @ September 1 2011, 8:42 PM BST

Hours spent resending emails, getting annoyed with people because they don't respond, missing two appointments and losing out on a hotel booking because I didn't get the confirmation, then accessing webmail on a whim and finding over 400 emails in bulkmail. Angry Don't know what to do about it.

That and being ignored a lot. *Expects to be ignored.*

Who said that..

Whistling nnocently :D ;) ;) ;)
XXX

having to remove all the addresses off all the mail, junk mail and parcels I get through the post every day so I don't become a victim of identity theft

pisses me reet off

Lorraine Kelly.

With the false sympathy, and the bitchy hatred of slim attractive women, and the fact she thinks 2 stone of fat is a 'cleavage' and the fact she hates women yet builds a "career" out of some sort of faux-femi-kinship and the fact she namedrops famous people who have been forced onto her show yet she refers to them as though they're her chums and the fact she thinks Downey Jnr and Clooney fancy her and the fact in today's column she uses the term 'I can't believe' four times in regards to things she clearly can believe.

Horrible woman.
Bo Selecta got her spot on.