Things that piss you off Page 744

Ok go - Muppet Theme. > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiMZa8flyYY

Jesus it's like listening to someone try to will music out of existence. And worse of all, all the f**king fanboy wank fest around it. It's not good it's crap. The Muppets are the most real looking and talented things in the video and they are inanimate felt!

Quote: zooo @ September 4 2011, 12:16 AM BST

Is that like being a friend of Dorothy?

Laughing out loud That is very funny for you Zooo.

Despite being backhanded and highly offensive, that is still the best compliment I shall get this week, so I shall accept it.

Quote: Gavin @ September 4 2011, 10:35 PM BST

Jesus it's like listening to someone try to will music out of existence. And worse of all, all the f**king fanboy wank fest around it. It's not good it's crap. The Muppets are the most real looking and talented things in the video and they are inanimate felt!

Never heard of the band but that was great! but then I love the Muppets and anything that brings them back into focus is ok with me.

:O Nothing backhanded intended Zooo old girl. I am sorry if you found it offensive. Teary

*climbs down off multi-storey car park roof*

Quote: zooo @ September 4 2011, 11:12 PM BST

*climbs down off multi-storey car park roof*

That's wrong on so many levels! copyright steve sunshine/Tim Vine/Tony Cowards etc

Quote: Gavin @ September 4 2011, 10:35 PM BST

:(

You not like it either Nil? I must be easily pleased.

Quote: Corey O'Graffor @ September 4 2011, 11:23 PM BST

That's wrong on so many levels! copyright steve sunshine/Tim Vine/Tony Cowards etc

Hehe.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ September 4 2011, 11:25 PM BST

You not like it either Nil? I must be easily pleased ;)

No, I liked it. I just didn't want to be part of the fanboy wankfest.

:D
I'm just jealous I wasn't able to get that close to Kermit...to meet him, nothing else!

An homage to Aaron

1. HR departments
2. HR departments
3. HR departments
4. HR departments
5. HR departments
6. HR departments
7. HR departments
8. HR departments
9. HR departments
10. HR departments

That is all.

Tried nicotine patches for the first time today. Felt so dizzy had to give up after a few hours :( Not convinced that a constant stream of nicotine works to stop cravings, wouldn't smoke non-stop all morning, so just made me really want a cigarette Angry

Quote: AJGO @ September 5 2011, 11:48 AM BST

Tried nicotine patches for the first time today. Felt so dizzy had to give up after a few hours :( Not convinced that a constant stream of nicotine works to stop cravings, wouldn't smoke non-stop all morning, so just made me really want a cigarette Angry

I went cold turkey. gets the nicotene out your system quicker, although the first period of not smoking is probably much tougher, I think you get over cravings quicker. It is such a horribly tough thing to do, but well worth it. Good luck AJGO!